APAC Cybersecurity Analyst
Informa is a leading international events, intelligence, and scholarly research group.
We’re the specialist’s specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands, we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs, and take better informed decisions.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
The Cybersecurity Analyst is a member of the Security Operations Center team. The analyst will oversee monitoring, triaging, and responding to cyber security related alerts in a 24/7 setting.
Key responsibilities of the role
Manages and administers and responds to alerts on a wide range of security systems and tools:
Administers cloud-based security tools such as:
- Microsoft Sentinel,
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Microsoft Defender for Server
- Microsoft Defender for Mobile
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune).
- Azure multi-factor authentication
- Zscaler Internet Access
- Manages security incident detection, response, remediation.
- Conducts cyber threat and vulnerability analysis.
- Serves as Incident Response Team member.
- Responds to IT Security trouble tickets generated by customers and IT staff.
- Shows security risks and recommends risk mitigation strategies.
- May be involved in project plans to engineer, construct, deploy, and monitor/manage IT Security infrastructure solutions.
- Demonstrates understanding of security requirements associated with cloud-hosted environments, services, and solutions.
- WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED: Education:
- BA/BS in Information Assurance, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Security +
- Microsoft SC-200 Certification
- Experience in a enterprise working environment
- Expertise in Microsoft Sentinel
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows Defender for Cloud, Linux, Mobile (Android and iPhone), and Endpoint (Server and Workstations), configuration, deployment, architecture, management, and reporting.
- Expertise in CrowdStrike EDR
- Experience with SIEM/SOAR/MDR platforms
- Experience with various SIEM migration projects.
- Experience with regulatory compliance and information security management frameworks (e.g., IS027000, COBIT, NIST 800, etc.)
- Experience with vulnerability management and penetration testing tools (Tenable.io, Nessus Pro, Open Vas, Kali Linux, Burp Suite)
- Strong knowledge of operating under a zero-trust security methodology.
- Technical experience with Microsoft Identity and Access management (Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory premium solutions, Conditional Access, SSO, MFA, PIM).
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud App Security and related security tools
- Technical understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework and Threat Modeling
- In-depth knowledge of Red Team concepts such as reconnaissance, malware delivery and functionality, attack methodologies.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Active Directory Android Azure Burp Suite Cloud CoBIT Compliance Computer Science CrowdStrike EDR IAM Incident response Kali Linux Malware MITRE ATT&CK Monitoring Nessus NIST Pentesting Red team SIEM SOAR SOC SSO Vulnerability management Windows
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs