DarktraceDarktrace AI interrupts in-progress cyber-attacks in seconds, including ransomware, email phishing, and threats to cloud environments and critical infrastructure.
Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
Darktrace is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our legal and compliance team as an entry level Compliance Paralegal at the world’s leading Cyber AI company. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in compliance, audit, investigations, third party due diligence and will work closely with the team to ensure that Darktrace operates in accordance with Darktrace policies, applicable law and regulations.
You will be part of a team of smart, motivated, diverse individuals, and given the autonomy as well as the support to do your best work. You will be provided the opportunity to train and develop in the role. It is a dynamic and flexible workplace where you’ll belong and be encouraged.
Location - The select candidate can be based out of our London, Los Angeles or New York office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Compliance Support. Assist in conducting investigations, due diligence on third parties, and internal and external audits to ensure Darktrace’s adherence to it compliance standards.
- Policy Development. Contribute and assist in the development, review and implementation of compliance policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Training and Education. Participate in compliance training sessions.
- Data Compilation and Report Preparation. Assist in compiling and maintaining relevant data and statistics/KPIs related to legal and compliance efforts. Assist in the preparation of various reports, documentation, and updates for the broader organization, providing insights into compliance achievements, challenges and areas of improvement.
- Documentation and Record Keeping. Maintain comprehensive records and files related to compliance activities.
- Conduct legal and regulatory research to support the compliance team’s decision-making processes and stay up to date on the evolving compliance landscape.
- Risk Assessment. Collaborate with the compliance team and the risk team in identifying and assessing potential compliance risks and violations and propose measures to mitigate the risks.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration. Work closely with the legal team, Finance team, sales operations and other departments to ensure a comprehensive and integrated approach to compliance.
- Channel Support. Work closely with the Channel team to provide daily support and implementation of compliance controls for the Channel business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluency in English, written and oral. Other languages are an asset.
- Exceptional attention to detail and outstanding level of organization.
- Integrity and commitment to the highest ethical standards and personal values.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Protect and maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Prior experience is a plus but not required for entry level candidates.
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance, plus dependents
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Base salary for this position is $60,000 USD
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs