Staff UX Designer (NetSec)
Palo Alto NetworksImplement Zero Trust, Secure your Network, Cloud workloads, Hybrid Workforce, Leverage Threat Intelligence & Security Consulting. Cybersecurity Services & Education for CISO’s, Head of Infrastructure, Network Security Engineers, Cloud...
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
FLEXWORK is an employee-centric reimagining of how we work. We built FLEXWORK based on employee feedback – it is about flexibility, trust, and choice whenever possible. It’s been a journey of disruption that has yielded the best of our values. We offer as much flexibility as possible, and choices that enable you to be most productive, including benefits that meet your needs and learning opportunities that you feel passionate about.
Our Approach to Work
At Palo Alto Networks, we believe in the power of collaboration and value in-person interactions. This is why our employees generally work from the office three days per week, leaving two days for choice and flexibility to work where you feel most effective. This setup fosters casual conversations, problem-solving, and trusted relationships. While details may evolve, our goal is to create an environment where innovation thrives, with office-based teams coming together three days a week to collaborate and thrive, together!
We are looking for an experienced user experience designer to join our global team. As part of a highly collaborative group of creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation, you will build intuitive, beautiful, and meaningful products in the space of cloud computing. In this role you will collaborate with cross-functional product teams across the globe to create experience led, end to end stories. You must be comfortable engaging with customers, partners, and internal teams in both small and large group settings.
- Closely collaborate with the product management and engineering teams to identify product vision and goals
- Partner with user experience researchers to talk directly with customers to understand their needs, goals, and motivations
- Conceptualize and define an end to end design strategy that supports customer needs and business goals - Ideate detailed stories and user flows illustrating the solution
- Closely collaborate with a geographically diverse design team to co-design while ensuring consistency across the suite of products and services
- Advocate user needs throughout the development lifecycle in an agile, iterative environment to ensure problem - solution fit
- Verify and improve on designs through reviews, validations and formal usability testing with end users
- Become a subject matter expert with the ability to understand the latest architecture, technology, solution, and market trends as well as competitive offerings related to cloud computing
- Degree/Master’s degree in Design, HCI or related field from reputable design institutes or equivalent military experience required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in UX design
- Online UX design portfolio - Must have requirement
- Experience in working with tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Defining end to end workflows and analyzing user flows
- Skills in interaction design with a solid command of user centered design process
- Ability to tell simple user stories illustrating solutions
- Team player in a high achievement-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Agile, adaptable, and capable of delivering new products and features
- Comfort working with developers in the presentation layer
- Experience with user research
- Good aesthetic sense
- Strong prototyping skills desired
- Experience in user experience and interaction design for web applications or services
- Background in user-centered design principles across desktop, mobile, and web platforms
- Aptitude for designing large-scale web-based applications
- Experience with designing SaaS services is a plus
- This is Bangalore office based job opportunity
Our team is responsible for the strategy, definition, and design execution of new features and services. We are composed of multiple members and strategists who are on the cutting-edge of design practices so you’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats, explore new skills, build culture and practice and have a front seat to our formative product decisions. You will work side-by-side with UX designers and the product management team, as well as engineers.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 45K - 84K * USD 45K+ *
Threat Intelligence LeaderArtificial Intelligence Cloud Encryption Incident response Machine Learning Monitoring +4
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Pet friendly +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs