Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Analyst
At Leidos, we do work that really matters inspired by our mission to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. With 25 years of local experience, our 2000 team members, work together to solve Australia’s toughest challenges in government, defence, intelligence and border protection.
We've got so much to offer at Leidos, here are a just a few of the Benefits we provide our team:
- Life Days are the Leidos way of recognising that we all need some extra time out to take care of life. By working slightly more than the minimum weekly hours (2 hours per week for full timers) you can accrue up to an extra 12 days of leave per year.
- Professional development and support to set you up for success and assist you in achieving your career aspirations.
- Leidos Life Hub provides access to discount offers or cashback rewards with over 400 Australian and International retailers.
Leidos Australia have a permanent full time opportunity for a GRC Analyst to join our team in Canberra or Garden Island, Sydney.
In this role supporting a major Federal Government Program, you will be pivotal in ensuring the ongoing ICT security accreditation. You will ensure compliance with the applicable Information Assurance (IA) framework, policies and standards with a particular focus on the Information Security manual (ISM) and Defence Security Manual (DSM). Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and maintain security governance, including security frameworks, in accordance with the ISM & DSPF.
- Collaborate with the customer and industry partners to develop, implement and maintain the Security Accreditation Document suite including but not limited to SRMP, SSP’s, SRAs.
- Liaise with service delivery areas, client management and client security areas to ensure security processes are effective, and have been implemented across all service areas.
- Support of security incidents that have substantial business impacts.
- Develop and track remediation of security risk assessments as required to ensure the client understands the level or risk being carried, remediated, or accepted.
- Assessment of vulnerability analysis reports and other artefacts: and,
- Assist the Compliance Cell with the ongoing security of the systems.
What you'll bring
You will be customer-focused, motivated to learn new technologies and go the extra mile to ensure customer mission needs are met and will demonstrate the following:
- Australian Citizen with an NV2 Australian Government Security Clearance.
- Experience in combining and correlating security compliance tracking and reporting documentation.
- Experience in preparing IRAP assessments scope.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with technical and non-technical audiences to establish objectives and ensure that these objectives are satisfied.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience applying policy and compliance assessment at a technical and GRC analysis level.
- Strong motivation and desire to increase knowledge in technical security domains.
- Customer-focused and motivated to learn new technologies with an interest in learning about GRC capabilities.
We’re a certified Family Friendly Workplace who have been keeping Australia safer, healthier and more efficient for 25 years, here’s just three ways how:
- We are helping the ATO across their transformational roadmap of activities to uplift the end user environment.
- We have consolidated 280 data centres into 12 domestic and three international sites, creating a new Centralised Processing environment of the Australian Department of Defence.
- We’re building the next generation secret end user environment for the Australian Department of Defence across a number of strategic locations around Australia.
Successful candidates will be required to be Australian Citizen and hold and maintain a NV2 or above Australian Government Security Clearance, you may also need to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements. In certain circumstances this can place limitations on persons who hold dual nationality, permanent residency or are former nationals of certain countries as per ITAR 126.1.
At Leidos, we embrace diversity and are committed to creating a truly inclusive workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disabilities, veterans, neurodiverse people, and people of all genders, sexualities and age groups.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs