L3- Jr. Application Penetration Testing
SutherlandSutherland is a business process transformation company that rethinks & rebuilds business processes for the digital age. Learn more here.
Sutherland global services is seeking a Vulnerability Assessment/Penetration Testing person to augment our existing team in expanding our vulnerability assessment capabilities globally. This person(s) should be experience in application penetration testing & Tenable SC VA tool as we move toward full automation of the scanning process in place now to mature our internal remediation cadence. Good process-oriented organization is a must, as well as the ability to prioritize, and follow through on tasks.
- Experience in conducting Internal/External network penetration testing.
- Experience in conducting application penetration testing.
- Experience in Vulnerability Management of infrastructure
- Experience in conducting Segmentation penetration testing.
- Ability to handle and prioritize task load to meet customer requirements.
- Organize assets, groups of assets, scanning parameters, and to perform vulnerability assessment and prepare reports via the various VA tools onsite.
- Validation of VA report findings against the actual environment
- Experience with some or more of the security assessment tools such as Proxy tools, IBM Appscan, WebInspect, NMap, Nessus, Maltego, Tenable SC, and Kali Linux Tool.
- Understanding of security issues, exploitation techniques and remediation measures and ability to implement new attack approaches/vectors
- In-depth knowledge of Networks and Operating Systems, including; Kali Linux, Ubuntu, Mac OS, Windows
- Ability to undertake and complete tasks independently, meet schedules & delivery timelines, and to move swiftly from concepts and theory to action.
- Familiarity with software attack and exploitation techniques.
- VAPT certifications can be an advantage.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and understand the security implications of these technologies.
- Monitoring security access and analyzing security breaches to identify the root cause.
- Bachelor’s degree, BE/Btech.
- CEH, ECSA, CRTP, OSCP, and other certifications
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs