SAP ABAP Consultant
São Paulo, Colombia
KLYMWe are here so that your company's cash flow never stops. Obtain liquidity through our Online Factoring and Supply Chain Finance services.
At KLYM, the first online platform that provides 100% digital financial solutions to businesses, we are currently looking for a SAP/ABAP Consultant.
You will need to consolidate the requirements for SAP integrations at the ABAP level, allowing you to address the necessary requirements for the factoring process.
These are the responsabilites you will have:
--> Analyze the requirements to define the time and effort needed to develop them at the ABAP level.
--> Develop solutions in the SAP environment according to the requested specifications.
--> Configure and parameterize standard transactions.
--> Program and monitor unit tests to detect and resolve errors.
--> Prepare the installation of solutions in development, quality, and production environments.
--> Interpret errors and incidents in the production system to establish corrections.
--> Assist in defining corrective maintenance for the solution.
--> Maintain coordination with the SAP project team to ensure the viability and quality of the required developments.
--> Provide advice on financial transactions to be carried out in SAP due to the factoring process.
--> Consolidate the requirements for SAP integrations at the ABAP level, allowing you to address the necessary requirements for the factoring process.
--> Conduct an evaluation of ANS compliance at least once every six months, proposing improvements in its implementation based on historical statistics.
--> Hold a degree in systems engineering or related fields.
--> Have certifications that demonstrate your knowledge of SAP.
--> Intermediate/Advanced English skills are desirable.
--> Possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience in similar positions.
--> Have a track record as an ABAP consultant/developer in projects involving SAP FI modules, across different SAP environments and with various databases such as Hana and Oracle, as well as integrations through REST services and SFTP mailbox.
--> Experience in data migration is required.
--> You should have knowledge of operating systems.
--> We will check that you are familiar with consulting and developing SAP solutions (ABAP).
--> It's important that you have knowledge of Oracle/Hana databases.
--> We're interested in your understanding of information security concepts (PGP keys, VPN).
--> Knowledge of financial concepts and processes is required.
--> We're looking for someone who is proficient in both the previous and current ABAP syntax and is well-versed in SAP standards.
--> You must demonstrate a strong expert judgment for analyzing priorities and feasibility of requirements.
--> Another important requirement is your ability to self-learn in new technical and SAP FI-related topics for each project.
--> Since you'll have access to valuable information, we're looking for individuals with high standards of reliability.
--> You should know how to work in a team and be open to change to achieve the desired results.
--> At KLYM, we work to have an empowered team of people.
--> Your responsibilities and job functions not only require you to have the right skills but also the ability to handle work under pressure and stress.
--> You will realize that at KLYM, you'll learn a lot and have to do new things, so being multifunctional is a plus.
--> Expressing your ideas correctly is important, so we seek individuals with assertive communication.
--> You will adapt well if you demonstrate proactivity in problem detection and solution development.
--> We are looking for professionals with a vocation for results and results-oriented orientation.
--> You will adapt well if you enjoy challenging yourself, engage in reasoning, analyze your environment, have critical thinking and creativity.
At KLYM we are committed to building diverse teams under conditions of equality, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or education.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs