Cloud Security Engineer, National Security (NatSec) Professional Services (ProServe)
Annapolis Junction, Maryland, USA
Amazon.comFree shipping on millions of items. Get the best of Shopping and Entertainment with Prime. Enjoy low prices and great deals on the largest selection of everyday essentials and other products, including fashion, home, beauty, electronics, Alexa...
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented and technical security consultants to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Be great fun to work with at AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
- Enjoy working with Intelligence Community customers. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of Intelligence Community customers.
- Have a strong understanding of large scale computing security solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems or security engineer. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create truly innovative solutions built on AWS.
This position requires that the candidate selected be a US Citizen and must currently possess and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
If you have questions or would like to submit a referral, please reach out to Renee Taylor at email@example.com.
A day in the life
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentor-ship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentor ship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded Evaluator and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive Team Culture:
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
- Knowledge of the primary aws services (ec2, elb, rds, route53 & s3)
- Experience implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- 3+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications or equivalent education experience
- 1+ years of software development tools and methodologies
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- Current, active US Government Security Clearance of TS/SCI with Polygraph
Preferred Qualifications- Experience and technical expertise (design and implementation) in cloud computing technologies
- Experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or recent hands-on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience
- 5+ years experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- Experience in technology/software sales consulting or equivalent skills
- Professional experience architecting/deploying/operating solutions built on AWS
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Experience managing highly available data center operations with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, server hardware and storage
- Understanding of Federal Government application, server, and network security requirements such as ICD 503, FISMA and FedRAMP.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
USA - Saint Charles, … USA - Saint Charles, MO Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 73K - 154K USD 73K+
Systems Engineer Support Analyst - Direct Attack Weapons (Associate, Experienced, or Lead)C Clearance Compliance Jira PhD Privacy +2
Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Health care Insurance +5
Saint Louis, Missouri, United … Saint Louis, Missouri, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 75K - 140K * USD 75K+ *
Director, Cyber Architecture and EngineeringCloud Privacy Risk assessment Risk management Strategy Teaching
Career development Health care Team events Transparency
Santa Clara, CA, United … Santa Clara, CA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 85K - 110K USD 85K+
Palo Alto Networks
Staff Engineer Software (L7- Network Security)Application security C Cloud Computer Science Firewalls Golang +6
Career development Medical leave Salary bonus Startup environment
Jacksonville - Florida - … Jacksonville - Florida - United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 220K * USD 135K+ *
Dun & Bradstreet
Senior Security Engineer (R-15483)Analytics API Gateway APIs Application security Automation AWS +24
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Fitness / gym Health care +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs