Solution Advisor - Cybersecurity and Connectivity Services
Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
DatacomWe work across Australia and New Zealand to make a difference in people’s lives by turning the imaginable into reality.
With significant growth and a brand new strategy, Our Cybersecurity and Connectivity Services Leadership team are looking for a Solution Advisor to join us.
As a Solution Advisor you'll work with a passionate team of experts, evangelising our product offerings, and driving strategic Security and Connectivity service adoption across a range of customers in the commercial and public sector space.
This rare opportunity means you’ll work collaboratively with our Cybersecurity and Connectivity services team and wider business stakeholders to enable our people, identify opportunities to grow and differentiate the business, as well as mature our offerings.
About the Role
The purpose of the Solution Advisor is to support new and ongoing sales and activity within Datacom focusing on our Networks and Cybersecurity portfolios. As a consultative person, you will be comfortable engaging with executives and technical teams within target customers, qualifying opportunities and strategically identifying the required needs and outcomes for the client
- You’ll have proven experience in qualifying and responding to business needs with technology solutions with a strong background in IT and business management
- You will be passionate about Cybersecurity and Connectivity Services, emerging technology, business transformation, and solving customer challenges.
- You’ll care deeply about the experience our customers have with us from discovery to design to ensuring the delivery of consistent, professional digital content, proposals , bids , presentations and customer facing presales content.
- You’ll be relationship focused, supporting and enriching our existing strategic vendor relationships to ensure Datacom is top of mind for opportunities.
- You’ll effectively support our market development activity to improve brand recognition, build revenue, increase profitability, and support the acquisition of new customers
- You’ll be commercially astute and have a reputation for delivery where joint value is realised
Culture and Benefits
Datacom is one of the largest suppliers of Information Technology professional services in New Zealand and Australia. As an ANZ company, we have managed to maintain a dynamic, agile, small business feel that is often diluted in larger organisations of our size. It's our people that give us our unique culture and energy that you can feel from the moment you meet with us.
At Datacom, you'll be recognised and valued for your contributions. We're growing year on year and can provide career opportunity in a collegial and agile environment that empowers people and promotes innovation. We care about our people and provide a range of perks such as health insurance, employee discounts, social events, remote working, flexi-hours, and professional development courses to name a few. We operate at the leading edge of technology to help our largest enterprise organisations explore possibilities and solve their biggest challenges, so you will never run out of interesting new challenges and opportunities.
If you would like to know more and this sounds like you. Please apply online today!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs