Senior Security Analyst
IvantiIvanti finds, heals and protects every device, everywhere – automatically – so employees can work better from anywhere.
In your capacity as a Senior ThreatOps Analyst at Ivanti, you will serve as an indispensable member of our ThreatOps team, propelling our cloud security efforts to new heights. Your core role will involve active participation in security incident response, where your deep expertise will be instrumental in effectively managing and mitigating security incidents across both Ivanti's cloud and on-premises environments. Your primary focus will be on reinforcing our security posture, elevating our incident response capabilities, crafting detection content to enhance our security detection mechanisms, and aggregating invaluable threat intelligence. This role stands as a linchpin in safeguarding the resilience and security of Ivanti's infrastructure and services, encompassing both cloud and on-premises aspects.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in incident response, with a focus on
Azure & AWS cloud environments.
- Experience with incident response tools and technologies, including Azure Security Center, Microsoft O365, Guard-Duty, and SIEM solutions.
- Monitor Azure environments for security incidents, assess their severity, and initiate the incident response process.
- Develop and maintain incident response plans and playbooks specific to Azure environments.
- Conduct investigations into major and critical security incident affecting Ivanti.
- Proactively hunt for threats within Ivanti Infrastructure and identify advanced persistent threats (APTs).
- Possess extensive knowledge of security concepts including cyber-attacks, techniques, threat vectors, risk management and incident management.
- Solid understanding and experience in EDR, Networks, IPS/IDS, Mail Gateways and SIEM.
- Experience in handling / managing cyber security incidents and using security tools / SIEM to analyze and recommend counter measures.
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities.
- Assist in post-incident analysis and documentation to improve incident response processes.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., Python, PowerShell) for automation and tool
- Stay updated on the latest trends and developments in cloud security and related Collaborate with cross-functional teams to prioritize and address identified vulnerabilities.
- Support the Digital Forensic & Investigations Team in high tech investigations in the form of electronic evidence, computer forensic analysis, e-mail analysis, data recovery and network assessments in support of our Legal, Talent, Confidentiality, and Insider Threat organizations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts and familiarity with major cloud
platforms (AWS and Azure).
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols, security technologies, and security frameworks.
- Familiarity with common security vulnerabilities, threats, and attack vectors.
- Experience with security tools such as vulnerability scanners, SIEM, IDS/IPS, and antivirus systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., Python, PowerShell) for automation and tool development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs