Security Infrastructure Architect
Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
At Uni Systems, we are working towards turning digital visions into reality. We are continuously growing and we are looking for a Security Infrastructure Architect to join our UniQue team.
What will you be bringing to the team?
- Communication with other architects, developers, and managers on all issues related to security
- Perform security and penetration testing via API and web interfaces
- Create and automate security testing
- Draft and strengthen security procedures to assist operational teams
- Groom and clarify the acceptance criteria for JIRA stories in terms of security needs
- Analyze architectural designs for onsite, cloud and hybrid architectures to review / improve their security
- Conducting security risk assessments for information systems
- Create/update security plans for Client's information systems, following their methodology
- Diagnose potentially complex security-related and/or identity-related issues
- Provide support to development teams to design, implement and support effective solutions for mitigating security risks specified in the security plans of information systems
- Support integrating different security technologies in a complex environment.
What do you need to succeed in this position?
Masters degree + 17 years of experience or Bachelor degree + 20 years of relevant IT experience
In possession of a recognized security and cloud certification
At least 3 years' experience with:
- ISO 27000 family of standards or equivalent security standards implementation and ITSRM IT Security Risk Management Methodology
- IT Security Compliance Management
- Excellent knowledge of application and cloud security.
- Drafting security plans
Develop and implement technical and process controls for endpoint devices in cloud services such as AWS, ensuring their accurate and complete implementation and documentation.
Evaluate multi-cloud and hybrid infrastructure design Security Architecture
Develop and maintain hardening baselines and guidelines for a variety of cloud services, with a focus on AWS and other related platforms.
Design and implement hardening baselines and guidelines for a range of cloud services, including Containers, Data, Network, and Ops.
Familiarity with microservices, Elastic/Open Search, Kafka, and Redis is highly desirable.
Some penetration testing experience could be a bonus at least experience with popular tools like Kali Linux, Burp Suite, Metasploit, NMap, Wireshark
Security management industry leading practices (ITIL, COBIT, ISO standards), is a plus.
Experience with creating the appropriate procedures to deal with Security incidents and disasters.
Good team player, exposure within International environments
Ability to understand, speak and write English C1 ,French B2 will be an advantage;
At Uni Systems, we are providing equal employment opportunities and banning any form of discrimination on grounds of gender, religion, race, color, nationality, disability, social class, political beliefs, age, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristics. Take a look at our Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Policy for more information.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs