Africa Talent by Deloitte - NL - Cyber Incident Response - Consultant
Midrand, South Africa
DeloitteFür unsere Kunden entwickeln wir integrierte Lösungen. Unsere Services umfassen Wirtschaftsprüfung, Steuerberatung, Financial Advisory und Consulting.
About Africa Talent
Africa Talent by Deloitte (Africa Talent) is a competency center formed between Deloitte Africa and Deloitte North South Europe. Our goal is to recruit and develop Talent throughout Sub-Saharan Africa and meet the growing demand for Talent in Africa and Europe while bringing jobs, skills and experience to Africa, building the continent. Africa Talent professionals have the full Deloitte experience, getting both local and international exposure to a diverse set of clients and Deloitte teams while working remotely from Africa.
The ethos of our organisation is characterised by vision, purpose beyond profit and an appetite to innovate and deliver creative, high impact solutions to urgent client challenges.
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte – Africa Talent - is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
This new team is a true encapsulation of hybrid work whereby you gain access and exposure to learn from and engage with colleagues in South Africa and across Europe, while working virtually from your local Deloitte office, or from home. The learning consultant is key to the continued development of our Africa Talent Professionals and key to the value we add to making our clients responsible businesses. Being a quickly growing division also brings ample opportunities for personal growth in the role.
- Create, driving & own the learning roadmap for Africa Talent professionals
- Ensuring that Africa Talent skill development aligns with our client need
What’s in it for you?
• An ever dynamic and growing internal scaleup with a purpose
• The stability and trustworthiness of a purpose driven global brand, ready to build your own future and add to Africa’s prosperity
• Being the driver of Africa Talent’s day-to-day operations
• A competitive package of benefits
• A hybrid work environment with possibility to work at home some days
• A driven and ambitious team that looks to you for making the team tick
What impact will you make?
Data leaks, ransomware, unusual network traffic. Cyber criminals, from insider threat to nation-state sponsored hackers. As a Cyber Incident Response specialist (CIR) you utilize your skills to investigate cyber incidents for our clients. You make a difference for our clients by performing sharp and technical analyzes and by carrying out targeted containment and eradication actions. You are often also asked to give tactical advice, which make an enormous impact that is valued by the client. With your CIR colleagues in the Netherlands and other countries, you form a strong international team that investigates various types of cyber incidents in the Netherlands and occasionally abroad. You use your skills as a CIR specialist for projects such as Compromise Assessments and Threat Hunting, so that you get a good balance between plannable projects and high impact challenging assignments.
How do you do this?
• technical investigations of cyber incidents: analysis of flat log files, Windows event logs, Linux artifacts to correlations in EDR tooling, network monitoring tools and SIEM;
• tactical support such as advice on triage, containment, eradication and broader coordination in cyber incidents;
• design, build and train Cyber Incident Response capabilities for clients;
• performing Compromise Assessments and Threat Hunting projects;
• member of the broader Deloitte Response Team, adding CIR skills to the overall team that includes privacy, crisis management, crisis communication, forensic investigations and ICS/OT;
• part of the EMEA and Global technical incident responder community to build a strong network and share knowledge base;
• flexible working hours to support the customer during high-impact incidents.
- A relevant qualification
- 3 -5 years relevant working experience
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply online now.
If you believe that you meet most of the criteria above, we encourage you to apply. Deloitte is an equal opportunities employer and will ensure any reasonable accommodations are implemented as part of the recruitment and selection process.
At Africa Talent by Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day. We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonably accommodating persons with disabilities. We seek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day. We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. We seek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Home based - Americas, … Home based - Americas, EMEA Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 29K - 55K * USD 29K+ *
Security Operations Team ManagerAgile Cloud Computer Science Governance Incident response ISO 27001 +11
Career development Parental leave Salary bonus Team events Travel
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs