Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland - Remote
Infosys Consulting - EuropeInfosys ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter von digitalen Services und Beratungsleistungen der nächsten Generation in mehr als 50 Ländern weltweit. Erfahren Sie mehr über unser Angebot in Deutschland.
Be a part of a globally renowned management consulting firm that is on the front-line of industry disruption.
We are a mid-size player with an entrepreneurial spirit that works with a market-leading partners over all industries, while our parent organisation Infosys is a top-5 powerhouse IT brand that is outperforming the market and experiencing rapid growth.
Our consulting business is annually recognized as one of the UK’s top firms by the Financial Times and Forbes due to our client innovations, our cultural diversity and dedicated training and career paths offered to our consultants.
As we look to strengthen our team with top talent that can shape the future for our firm, we seek entrepreneurial-minded individuals that value a highly-diverse culture where differences are embraced, that want to have a voice with top management and that are rewarded for collective achievement.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive work culture that inspires everyone to deliver their best!
The CIO Advisory Group
Our CIO Advisory group helps some of the largest global firms and most recognisable brands solve their biggest challenges in today’s age of constant innovation and digital disruption.
With diverse services spanning IT strategy and architecture, IT Operations, Cloud Transformation, Security, Risk and Compliance, we help enterprises executives to deliver business value through the use technology and processes.
Our teams specialise in 3 core areas covering Cloud, Enterprise and Cyber Security, with a range of offerings that enable you to bring your experience to the foreground in enterprise consultancy with thought leadership and practical experience.
Our Cyber team helps some of the largest global firms and most recognizable local brands solve their cyber security challenges. With diverse services from the strategic, advisory and tactical level, we help our clients understand the threat, reduce their risk and increase their resilience against cyber-attacks.
Why Join Us?
For the right talent that wants to be part of a diverse team, innovation-driven practice and a high-performance culture, we offer industry-leading compensation and benefits, along with top training and development opportunities, so that you can grow your career and achieve your personal ambitions. Curious to learn more? We’d love to hear from you.... Join us today!
- As a cyber threat intelligence analyst, you will be a key member of our threat intelligence team, responsible for helping our clients understand the cyber threats they are likely to face from nation state, criminal or activist organizations. This role involves working closely with clients, understanding their operations and the environments and providing strategic or tactical intelligence to help them protect their assets.
- Contribute to the development of consulting go to market offerings and innovative solutions targets at the C-Suite executive community that help them to understand their cyber threat landscape.
- Advise our clients on the cyber threat landscape by gathering information on groups or individuals posing a threat to our clients’ assets through open, deep and dark web analysis. As well as ensuring that they have the right frameworks, tools and processes to deliver actionable intel that has been collected in a proportionate manner.
- Communicate effectively to conduct peer review of intelligence outputs to support and enhance the quality client deliverables.
- Able to navigate ambiguity and complexity, honing into the specific client goals.
- Able to think critically and creatively to shape the consulting engagement.
- Work in agile and cross functional teams with clients on all aspects of their delivery.
- Support presales, sales, account management opportunities and bid teams from a subject matter expert perspective.
- Coach others and work closely with your peers in the practice to share your experiences.
- Present to customer in sales and pre-delivery workshops.
Experienced individual looking to help build a new capability and support our clients in better appreciating their threat landscape
Your security experience must include:
- Minimum 3+ years in a related field either in consulting or in industry.
- Experience using threat intelligence tools, threat feeds and cyber security tools to conduct research
- Aware of information security principles
- Familiarity with cyber security frameworks and standards such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001 or CIS controls
- Exposure to one or more industries with the ability to demonstrate awareness cross sector also of benefit:
- Financial Services
- Consumer, Retail, Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
- Resources and Services
- Telecommunications & Media
- Familiarity with cyber threat frameworks including Unified Kill chain or Mitre ATT&CK
- Expertise in identifying threat actor groups which are relevant to the client based on their operations, jurisdictions or client base.
- Able to leverage threat intelligence tools to conduct research to assess the likelihood and capability of relevant threat actor groups.
- Able to deliver concise threat intelligence reports that can be fed into security operations centres for actioning or c-suite levels for awareness.
- An appreciation of emerging techniques used by threat actors and how they may impact devices.
- Awareness of network security concepts such as segmentation, firewall configuration, endpoint protection.
- Project management to effectively manage security projects and initiatives.
- Participate in incident response activities, leveraging threat intelligence to support investigations and mitigation efforts
- Contribute to the enhancement of client cybersecurity defences by providing proactive recommendations and strategies based on threat intelligence.
Your diverse security experience may include one or more of the below:
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious
- Able to balance technical and commercial considerations to develop practical recommendations for our clients
- Able to build strong and effective business relationships at all levels
- Able to support and oversee staff with less experience in their tasks
- An outstanding communicator (both written and verbal)
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast moving and ambiguous environment under time pressures
- Able to explain complex subjects without using jargon (both written and verbal)
- Able to work in cross functional teams alongside engineers, architects, project managers, business leadership, risk leadership
- A commitment to continuous learning through education and professional development
- Educated in relevant undergrad or post grad BS/MS/PHD discipline (or equivalent experience in Infosec, Cyber Security, Information Technology)
- May have: GIAC CTI, CTIA, CCTIM
- Willing to travel when needed
- Languages: Fluent in English
What we can offer you
- Learning & Development - you will be a part of the CIO Advisory Poland’s leadership team, where you will have an opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals and exchange ideas with other managers
- Being a part of a growing team that tackles exciting and diverse challenges
- Attractive salary package and bonuses based on your skillset
- MultiKafeteria - you can choose MultiSport or gift cards every month or whatever you need to make you happy
- Private medical health care
- Team initiatives and events
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs