Senior Cyber Threat Intel Analyst
XOR Security an Agile Defense Company is actively seeking a Senior Cyber Threat Intel Analyst to apply their technical and analytic expertise to evaluate advanced and emerging cyber threats targeting Federal Departments and Agencies (D/A) and National Critical Functions (NCF). The selected candidate will produce all-source, strategic cyber intelligence assessments using various industry and government tools and classified and unclassified data sets. They will Identify, Investigate, and Pursue cyber events of significance and communicate findings to key decision makers within the Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) via a broad range of intelligence products while adhering to intelligence tradecraft and methods.
Position is contingent on successfully completing a program-based background investigation.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- A minimum Bachelor’s with 5+ years of experience, MS 3+ years of experience or PHD 0+ years of experience
- A strong understanding of incident response, cyber intelligence, adversarial TTPs, and emerging threat actors.
- Knowledge of intelligence community analytic tradecraft, including structured analytic techniques
- Experience in participating as a team member performing threat analyses based on knowledge of electronic warfare/intelligence systems and concepts supporting intelligence analysis requirements for all-source cyber analysis and reporting.
- History of contributing to the development of cyber threat models and providing functional guidance and direction to the Threat Hunt teams in the overall conduct hunting and incident response.
- Supports team performing expert-level research and analysis of cyber intelligence and related data support of threat studies.
- Prepares, submits, and presents reports and issues papers to customer representatives.
- Requires knowledge of advanced threat analysis technology in such areas as telecommunications, computer science, and electronic warfare.
- Experience with mentoring junior team members on the subject matter and analytic tradecraft
- Five or more years of experience in cyber intelligence research and analysis.
- Desired (one or more from the following certifications):
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI)
- GIAC Open-Source Intelligence (GOSI)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- GIAC Defensible Security Architecture (GDSA)
- GIAC Certified Detection Analyst (GCDA)
- GIAC Defending Advanced Threats (GDAT)
- GIAC Response and Industrial Defense (GRID)
- GIAC Certified Enterprise Vulnerability Assessor (GEVA)
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Certified Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
XOR Security an Agile Defense Company offers a very competitive benefits package including paid health insurance coverage from first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security an Agile Defense Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation - Applicants must meet eligibility requirements – US CITIZENSHIP and AGENCY CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Agile CEH CISA CISSP Clearance Clearance Required Computer Science Exploit GCED GCIA GCIH GIAC GPEN GSEC GXPN Incident response Industrial PhD Threat intelligence Top Secret Top Secret Clearance TTPs
More jobs like this
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs