Security Engineering Intern
MongoDBGet your ideas to market faster with a developer data platform built on the leading modern database. MongoDB makes working with data easy.
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $136 billion by 2027!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team to help us ‘Think Big, Go Far’ this summer!
We're seeking curious minds and problem solvers with genuine enthusiasm like you to collaborate with full-time engineers, learning about supply chain threats in cloud applications and gaining practical cyber security experience in a novel area in the industry. Interns are fully integrated cyber security engineers who spend the summer contributing to production-level changes and working as part of a friendly, passionate and versatile team
What we are looking for in you
- Have a foundational understanding of cyber security concepts and tools, and display a keen interest in programming/automation.
- Familiar with web technologies, APIs, and cloud applications.
- You are eager to research, and are able to collaborate effectively with other teams.
- In the process of receiving a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Cyber Security or related fields.
- Due to complete studies in 2025.
What you'll find at MongoDB
- Authentic Culture: A workplace where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work, we believe that Embracing the Power of Differences is the best way to broaden our own perspectives and foster innovation.
- Personalized Mentorship: Pair up with an SaaS Security Mentor, a Program Advisor from the Early Talent Recruitment Team, and an Employee Resource Group (ERG) Guide to foster your growth.
- Career Coaching Sessions: Access to "MonGROWDB", a tailored training program designed uniquely for interns’ personal and professional development.
- Work-Life Harmony: Embrace "Bloom for Interns" with access to mental health benefits, paid time off, free lunch, and more!
- Impactful Projects: Contribute to projects where you can Make it Matter - your meaningful work will see the light of day.
- Exclusive Networking: Attend "Speaker Series" and "Roundtables" to connect with our executives and departmental leaders.
- Vibrant Community: Build connections with fellow interns and join after-work social events, virtual gatherings, and local city activities to create connections and friendships.
- Path to Full-Time: A chance to see if MongoDB is where you see yourself long term with the possibility of receiving a full time offer at the end of the summer!
We provide interns work life balance through a flexible culture which includes a ton of great perks and benefits. From paid time off and paid company holidays, unlimited snacks in the office, ping pong and pool tournaments, a Headspace meditation app subscription, and even complimentary fitness and yoga classes, we are committed to your well-being!
MongoDB internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for 10 consecutive weeks lasting from dates in June until August.
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your Early Talent Recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs