Senior Network Security Engineer - India, Remote
GoDaddyDie Komplettlösung für das Wachstum im Internet. Wer jetzt den kostenlosen Testzeitraum beginnt, kann eine elegante Website gestalten, einen Domainnamen erwerben, schnelles Hosting erhalten, unser Online-Marketing ausprobieren und erhält...
Location Details: India, Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or meetings.
Join Our Team
Do you want to be an Information Security leader at GoDaddy?
Can you solve large scale and cross company issues while ensuring that partnership with the development and operational communities remains front of mind?
As a Senior Network Security Engineer at GoDaddy, you will play a crucial role in safeguarding our network infrastructure and sensitive data. You will be tasked with cross-functional efforts such as defining and implementing next generation network access policies that are grounded in Zero Trust principles like micro segmentation. Your expertise will be essential in assessing business risk, designing robust security policies, and implementing automated solutions to proactively protect our network.
What you'll get to do...
- Refine GoDaddy’s Zero Trust networking strategy and drive its implementation
- Perform threat modeling and risk assessments
- Develop and implement solutions to better detect and respond to threats in the corporate network
- Partner to build and/or improve the programs and automations necessary for securing the network, including firewall reviews and network access requests
Your experience should include...
- 8+ years of progressive networking and security experience with expertise in multiple domains such as Network Architecture, Network Security, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management and Cloud Security
- Demonstrated ability to partner with stakeholders at all levels across a large enterprise and drive to outcome
- Deep understanding and practical application of zero trust strategies, like NIST Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA), and hands-on experience with industry leading zero-trust technologies like Illumio and Palo Alto Prisma access
- Hands-on experience with networking policy enforcement solutions: IPTables, Windows Firewall, Cloud Security Groups, Hardware and Software Firewall ACLs, VLANs, as well as network security technologies like Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Networking experience in Public/Private Hybrid Cloud environments, including Openstack and AWS
- Scripting skills (Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Proven ability to be self-driven in understanding and solving complex technical problems at scale
You might also have...
- Certifications like CISSP, CEH, CISM, CCSP, CISA
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
We've got your back... We offer a range of benefits that may include paid time off, retirement savings (e.g., 401k, pension schemes), incentive eligibility, equity grants, participation in an employee stock purchase plan, and other family-friendly benefits including parental leave. GoDaddy’s benefits vary based on individual role and location and can be reviewed in more detail during the interview process.
We also embrace our diverse culture and offer a range of Employee Resource Groups (Culture). Have a side hustle? No problem. We love entrepreneurs! Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing the help and tools to succeed online, making opportunity more inclusive for all. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us.
At GoDaddy, we know diverse teams build better products—period. Our people and culture reflect and celebrate that sense of diversity and inclusion in ideas, experiences and perspectives. But we also know that’s not enough to build true equity and belonging in our communities. That’s why we prioritize integrating diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging principles into the core of how we work every day—focusing not only on our employee experience, but also our customer experience and operations. It’s the best way to serve our mission of empowering entrepreneurs everywhere, and making opportunity more inclusive for all. To read more about these commitments, as well as our representation and pay equity data, check out our Diversity and Pay Parity annual report which can be found on our Diversity Careers page.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. Refer to our full EEO policy.
Our recruiting team is available to assist you in completing your application. If they could be helpful, please reach out to email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: AWS CCSP CEH CISA CISM CISSP Cloud Firewalls IDS Intrusion detection Intrusion prevention IPS IPtables Network security NIST OpenStack Pentesting PowerShell Python Risk assessment Scripting Strategy Vulnerability management Windows
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs