Information Security Analyst
KlarnaKlarna offers better shopping with direct payments, pay later options, and installment plans in a smoooth one-click purchase experience → Get started today!
What you will get to do
- As an Information Security Analyst in the second line of defense, your primary objective is to assess the design and effectiveness of Klarna's IT and Information Security controls.
- In this capacity, you will collaborate closely with the UK Head of Information Security and Klarna's Head of Security Compliance to ensure alignment of the information security management systems with regulatory requirements, industry best practices, and the company's strategic goals. Your pivotal role involves monitoring and overseeing IT and IS risks and controls across various areas, including conducting control testing and assisting with external audits.
- This role necessitates a strong background in risk management and exceptional communication skills, as you will work closely with Group functions and various internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Utilize various investigative techniques such as stakeholder interviews, process reviews, technical documentation reviews, data analysis, and system configuration reviews to independently evaluate the design and effectiveness of IT and IS controls.
- Clearly and concisely document findings to inform well-reasoned decisions, identifying potential regulatory or security issues, trade-offs, and risks. Provide guidance to 1st Line of Defense stakeholders to enhance control performance and efficiency, including exploring automation options.
- Review and coordinate the IT and IS risk assessment process, challenging risk analysis processes to ensure they align with business and regulatory requirements.
- Actively contribute to the ongoing development of Klarna's information security management system framework by making proactive recommendations for improvements to policies, standards, and processes.
- Represent the company in IT and IS-related matters with auditors and other external parties, assisting in coordinating evidence production and supporting the 1st Line of Defense in understanding and responding to auditor demands.
- Contribute to quarterly independent reporting on the IT and IS risk profile of the business from the Risk Control function for the UK Risk Forum and UK Board.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including senior management, business units, and external partners, to ensure effective communication and implementation of information security management initiatives.
Who you are
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in conducting information security control reviews, audits, and investigations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas to various stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment.
- A deep understanding of practical information security assurance and a desire to optimize and simplify its implementation.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage data for informed decision-making.
- Experience with industry standards for information security, particularly ISO27001/2, and a comprehensive understanding of their underlying principles and rationale.
- Experience and understanding of UK (FCA) regulatory expectations for information security and operational resilience.
- Proficiency in using automation for control testing ("Compliance-as-Code").
- Knowledge of risk management practices within a financial services firm.
- Relevant information security certifications such as ISO27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs