Director of Information Security 🇨🇦 🇷🇴
CaseWareCaseware is the leading global software provider for CPAs, auditors, risk and governance professionals. Reach new levels of productivity and efficiency today.
What you'll do:
- Lead all security matters, including governance, risk management, compliance, cybersecurity, application security, identity and access management, and security operations management
- Evaluate the current state of CaseWare's security and risk profile and develop a risk-based gap analysis to implement and maintain a best-in-class security program
- Partner closely with executives and business leaders, providing guidance and ensuring information security strategy aligns with business and product roadmap goals.
- Work closely with Product Development and Engineering to ensure that we produce secure products and build features to keep users and critical data safe as a company.
- Scale-up and out the application security program through developer empowerment, automation, and crowdsourcing, amongst others
- Own the investigation process for all security incidents and ensure corrective actions are completed in a timely manner. Additionally, oversee the development of all security contingency plans.
- Ensure compliance to critical standards as the company expands into new markets that require new security measures
- Prepare and lead standards and regulatory compliance activities across the organization, e.g. SOC2, ISO27001, PCI, etc.
- Lead and grow a team of Cloud and Product Security Engineers
- Expand the scope of our ISMS program to include all parts of the business, including Corporate IT, Cloud Operations, Product Security, and Distributors/Partners.
- Responsible for the security and privacy policies, including alignment with required privacy standards, as it pertains to business and customer information
- Lead education, policies, and best practices for inclusion of a security-centric development practice within the SDLC
- Work with product to identify opportunities for enhancing security features through the product roadmap.
- Be a partner by collaborating with Technology, Product, Finance, and PeopleOps to maintain and improve existing compliance programs.
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if your application can demonstrate:
- Deep expertise across security, privacy, IT audit, and legal security standards, guidelines, and principles within a complex organization.
- Track record of building, growing and maintaining high-performing security teams, driving transformation in a growth environment. You are a hands-on leader who leads by example.
- Past experience leading highly skilled application security and software security teams at technology companies.
- Experience enforcing secure coding practices, threat modelling, identity, access management, and security incident response and recovery.
- Strategic problem-solver who is analytically driven and an effective communicator who can present complex analyses to business leaders and executive leadership.
- You understand the importance of being flexible, creative, and resourceful in order to design an information security program that addresses the specific business challenges of an innovative, growing company.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, Info-Sec Security certifications preferred
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Analytics Application security Audits Automation CISA CISM CISSP Cloud Compliance Finance FinTech Governance IAM Incident response ISMS ISO 27001 Privacy Product security Risk management SDLC Security strategy SOC 2 Strategy
More jobs like this
., ., United States ., ., United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 48K - 90K * USD 48K+ *
Insider Threat Director - 100% US REMOTE ONLYAnalytics Compliance Governance Incident response Monitoring Risk assessment +3
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +5
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs