Cloud DevSecOps Engineer - Networks
Reigate, United Kingdom
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
The Cloud DevOps Engineer will play a pivotal role in orchestrating, automating, and optimizing network architectures across AWS and other cloud platforms such as Azure and OCI. Your expertise with Terraform, AWS Cloud networking and the latest CI/CD practices will be fundamental to the success of our ongoing projects.
AWS experience is important for this position, the successful candidate will understand AWS networking and will have hands on experience with Kubernetes and Terraform.
This is a fantastic opportunity which offers plenty of professional growth.
What you will be doing:
- Network Automation: Use Terraform to automate provisioning and management of network services, streamlining operations.
- AWS Mastery: Demonstrate your deep knowledge of AWS networking, including API Gateways, VPCs, Transit Gateways, Elastic Load Balancers, AWS Network Firewall, and Route53.
- Infrastructure as Code: Maintain Terraform scripts for scalable, repeatable network configurations.
- CI/CD Leadership: Develop and optimize CI/CD pipelines customized for network services, ensuring rapid and reliable deployments.
- Security and Compliance: Carry out standard methodologies and organizational policies to keep network configurations secure.
- Performance Optimization: Continuously monitor and fine-tune network performance for peak efficiency.
- Monitoring and Alerting: Implement sophisticated monitoring solutions like CloudWatch and custom alerts to proactively address issues.
- Documentation: Build and maintain comprehensive documentation to keep everyone on the same page.
- Collaboration: Work closely with a versatile team of DevOps engineers, cloud architects, and application developers.
- Disaster Recovery: Contribute to planning and implementing disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Ongoing Learning: Stay at the forefront of network automation, AWS services, and DevOps standard processes.
What we offer:
- Professional Growth: We provide ample opportunities for your career advancement, including a path to roles such as DevSecOps Lead and Cloud Security Architect.
- Education and Certifications: We support your continued learning and certifications to help you excel in your role.
We would love you to have:
- Experience: Bring a phenomenal knowledge of DevOps / DevSecOps experience, with a focus on network automation.
- AWS Proficiency: Show your mastery of an AWS environment and technologies and have expert Terraform knowledge, with in-depth hands-on experience.
- Any knowledge of Azure or OCI is a plus.
- CI/CD Expertise: Leverage your proven understanding of Continuous Integration / Continuous Development and tools.
- Certifications: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer or AWS Certified Sophisticated Networking certifications are a huge advantage.
- Networking Skills: Familiarity with network protocols, management systems, and security protocols.
- Scripting: Proficiency in scripting languages like Python and Shell.
Ready to Elevate Your Career?
Join our team, and be a part of a ground breaking environment where your expertise and innovation are valued.
This is your opportunity to shape our game-changing journey and be part of something truly special! And to top it off, here are some perks to life at esure…
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills and potential
- A bonus scheme that celebrates your contribution to esure’s success
- Discounts on our insurance products, for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 flex days to be taken as and when suits you
- Benefits just for you: our hub – My Benefits Box – is loaded with perks to choose from, so you can build a personal toolkit to support your health, wellbeing, lifestyle, and finances.
- Grow your career with us: whatever your goals, we’ll support you with hands-on training, mentoring, a LinkedIn Learning licence, access to our exclusive Academies, regular career conversations, and expert partner resources from the likes of Women in Data and Women in Tech.
- Join our communities: our networks give you the chance to connect, learn and share with like-minded colleagues across the business – for work and play. So, it’s no surprise our people consistently rate ‘making friends at work’ one of the highest scorers in our colleague engagement survey
- More flexibility for you: we’re a proud supporter of the ABI’s Make Flexible Work campaign and welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need, whether it’s part time, job sharing, or compressed hours. Our hybrid working approach also puts you in the driving seat of how and where you do your best work.
- Live a healthy lifestyle: we offer lots of support, so you feel like the best version of yourself – like specialist advice through our employee assistance programme, wellbeing classes, access to the My Health Advantage app, our Big Team Challenge, and learning sessions on topics like menopause.
- A helping hand to do your bit for a greener and safer world: driving good in the world couldn’t be more important to us. That’s why we encourage colleagues to use volunteering days to support their local communities and have lots of initiatives to help you live a greener lifestyle.
- Everyday appreciation: praise from your colleagues means the world! Our social recognition tool makes it easy to give colleagues the praise they deserve, and you could even be shortlisted for a company-wide ACE Award.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you are excited about joining us and think you have some of what we are looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure we would love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Ireland Remote - Ireland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote Ireland, UK and CanadaNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United … Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 220K * USD 135K+ *
Mobile Security Engineer - CertificationAndroid Banking C Finance Industrial Linux +7
Competitive pay Flex hours Gear Home office stipend Salary bonus
Egham - Tamesis Egham - Tamesis Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst – Cloud and Network Security, Emerging Technologies and Trends (REMOTE - UK)Application security AWS Azure CCSP CEH CISSP +7
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs