Software Engineer, Anti-abuse, Product Security
Bellevue, WA, USA
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
The Anti-abuse team at Snowflake is responsible for protecting Snowflake and our customers from abuse on the Snowflake platform. The anti-abuse team is responsible for conducting security reviews on native applications before they are admitted into the Snowflake Marketplace, and building abuse detection and response capabilities across all areas.
In this role, you will work with a team of software engineers and security engineers to design, build and support anti-abuse solutions across the entire Snowflake platform. You will have the opportunity to help set the direction for the abuse solutions at Snowflake. The systems you build must be natively multi-cloud, highly-reliable and scale to match Snowflake’s massive and distributed footprint.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
AS A SOFTWARE ENGINEER - ANTI-ABUSE, PRODUCT SECURITY AT SNOWFLAKE, YOU WILL
- Understand the abuse risks faced by Snowflake and our customers, and build solutions to mitigate them.
- Design, develop and scale automated solutions and services to help Snowflake engineers build secure products in a multi-cloud environment.
- Design, develop, and support abuse detection and prevention solutions that are highly reliable and easy to use.
- Build high-quality and highly reliable software to meet the needs of a fast growing company in a multi-cloud environment.
- Work with engineering teams across Snowflake to build abuse detection signals.
- Analyze and understand reliability, performance and scalability bottlenecks in the system and solve them.
OUR IDEAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER-ANTI-ABUSE, PRODUCT SECURITY WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in software development working with one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, Go, C, C++.
- Experience designing, testing, and maintaining software solutions.
- Experience working with infrastructure from major cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with secure software development lifecycle or security infrastructure, including but not limited to abuse detection, static analysis, dynamic analysis, code auditing, vulnerability detection and management, authentication and access management, compliance scanning, or security training.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs