IT Security and Compliance Analyst (Remote)
Remote - Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
FormAssembly is growing fast and we are looking to add an IT Security and Compliance Analyst to our IT/Systems team.
- Must have knowledge around information security frameworks and standards such as, ISO27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST, GDPR, CCPA, FedRAMP and others
- Requires experience performing internal reviews such as, access reviews, application reviews, and other security related assessments
- Mandatory experience working with external auditors and able to speak directly to the controls and evidence provided
- Must have a firm grasp on information security, IT auditing, risk assessments and compliance
- Experience filling out security questionnaires such as, HECVAT, SIG Full and customer requests
- Ability to measure the overall security for the protection of FormAssembly's data, systems and networks
- Essential to know CIS, OWASP top 10, SANS Top 25 and other benchmarks
- Assist in documenting policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures for review
- Identify security & compliance risks within technology already in use or being considered for deployment.
- Support in the development of the Security and Compliance program
- Ability to review and evaluate macOS, Linux systems, cloud production environment such as AWS, information security, and other applicable applications and systems
- Should be an SME on using a GRC tool and its components
- 2+ years of professional experience in information systems auditing; up to one year of professional experience in internal auditing.
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud Security in AWS preferred
- Proven experience working remotely
- Skillful with at least one Security Framework
- Strong ability to understand and conceptualize processes and procedures.
- Experience with security control mapping across different frameworks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Results-oriented with strong time management skills, highly organized, motivated.
- Current knowledge of information systems trends and developments;
- CISA, CIA or other relevant professional designation
FormAssembly is a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data and we are looking for key individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
Customers like Amazon, PayPal, New York City, Harvard, and thousands of other organizations worldwide rely on FormAssembly to capture the data they need quickly and securely. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader.
We're intelligent, adaptive, and growing rapidly - thanks to our impressive roster of customers.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely, from home).
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here. Some of our benefits include:
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining our amazing, talented, and fully remote family and helping us help our users be good stewards of the data entrusted to them.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Incident Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Incident Response Manager Jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Intrusion detection-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs