Senior Software Security Engineer (F/M/Div)
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Home Comfort division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Home Comfort in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Diversity is our advantage.
At Bosch we are proud to join together different mindsets, experiences, abilities, cultures, generations, identities and perspectives to develop technology for all lives around the world. For us, diversity is reflected in the uniqueness of our associates. Everyone should bring their authenticity and work together respectfully. By including everyone and ensuring equal opportunities we unleash our full potential.
Your contribution to something big:
As Software Excellence Team, we are responsible for software development landscape of the products development within TT. Our department strives to serve the needs of the software development units so they can deliver their products on-time with the right quality. The development units are using services to create their development pipeline(s).
We are working in an agile environment and we apply the SAFe framework.
As Software Security Engineer you are involved in conceptualizing a vulnerabilities management system. You will be part of the team which creates processes/methods to assess if a software has vulnerabilities. The team consists out of team members in an international setting with team members located in the Netherlands, Germany, Portugal and India. When necessary, you will provide support to software development units and other stakeholders who are integrating our security methods into their software development flow.
- Conceptualize a vulnerabilities management system;
- Create processes/methods to assess if a software has vulnerabilities;
- Automate vulnerability assessment and scoring with CI pipelines.
What distinguishes you:
- Background (e.g. Bachelor / Master) in software engineering, computer science, Cybersecurity or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience with software development and/or CI/CD/CD related development;
- Experience in vulnerability scanning or security auditing;
- Able to write software specifications and (technical) documentation;
- Familiar with the agile way of working;
- Affinity / experience with DevOps;
- Independent, accurate, enterprising, team player and quality conscious;
- Proactive attitude;
- Accuracy and pragmatism;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Open minded in learning new things.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United … Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 220K * USD 135K+ *
Mobile Security Engineer - CertificationAndroid Banking C Finance Industrial Linux +7
Competitive pay Flex hours Gear Home office stipend Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs