Vulnerability Research Specialist
Accenture Federal ServicesAccenture embraces the power of change to create 360° value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Learn more.
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, VA, San Antonio, TX, and St. Louis, MO. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 11,000+ dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
A Vulnerability Research Specialist specializing in Vulnerability Mitigation and Intelligence, you will be responsible for providing tailored mitigation strategies, improvement plans, and actionable insights based on vulnerabilities identified through various open and closed source data sets. Your expertise will contribute to the enhancement of customer’s cybersecurity posture by identifying, acquiring, and verifying data requirements to facilitate thorough analysis.
- Conduct research and analysis of technical vulnerabilities including evaluating prevalence, exploitability, and threat actor affiliations.
- Provide tailored mitigation strategies, improvement plans, and actionable insights based on vulnerabilities identified through various open and closed source data sets.
- Develop customized mitigation strategies and improvement plans based on completed cybersecurity assessments.
- Identify and verifying data requirements to support comprehensive analysis and analytic functions.
- Perform open-source research to identify vulnerabilities.
Here's What You Need:
- 2+ years of IT and/or Cyber experience
- Experience w/ Vulnerability Scanning utilizing tools such as Tenable Nessus
- Vulnerability analysis experience
- Experience with debriefing with clients
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments, management, or penetration testing
- Understanding of Cross Scripting or SQL Injections
- Certification: Pentest+, GPEN, EWJPT
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, or Washington State as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role:
California: $73,900 - $170,200
Colorado: $73,900 - $147,100
New York: $68,400 - $170,200
Washington State: $78,600 – $156,600
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs