Intelligence Services Consultant
Recorded Future, Inc.Recorded Future is the world’s largest intelligence company with complete coverage across adversaries, infrastructure, and targets. Click to learn more.
With 1,000 employees, over $250M in sales, 1,500+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s most advanced, and largest, intelligence company!
The Intelligence Consultant position is for our Intelligence Services team supporting our Polish clients in the private and public sector. Consultants are responsible for driving technical implementation and customer success activities with our clients.
Intelligence Consultants are expected to be able to handle customer inquiries on how to apply our product to information security problem sets, onboard and configure Recorded Future according to intelligence and collection requirements, undertake projects to mature client security programmes, and perform under tight deadlines.
Recorded Future partners with information security teams at some of the most ambitious organisations on the planet. Your days will be spent working closely with our customers in the public and private sector to ensure they are effectively using our services to positively impact a range of security functions including security operations, incident response, threat research, vulnerability management, third party risk, and geopolitical / physical threat teams.
You will be the technical point of contact responsible for making our clients successful, acting as the “voice of the customer” for our R&D team, and you will be working closely with an Account Manager who will be accountable for the commercial aspects of the client relationship.
You must be passionate about technology, working with people and building a world class security intelligence business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience as a security professional with threat intelligence and other information security experience required
- Experience working in a consultative or customer success role directly with clients highly desired
- Fluency in English
- Proven ability to troubleshoot challenging technical concerns
- Strong presentational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience speaking technically with analysts and strategically with senior executives
- Comfortable with becoming a subject matter expert in a security SaaS technology
- Inquisitive, high energy, and eager to win
- Formal qualifications required, such as a BA/BS, advanced degree, or infosec qualifications from professional bodies such as GIAC, CompTIA and CISSP preferred
- Up to 30% travel required
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 40 nationalities and embody our core values of having high standards, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.8-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at email@example.com
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Amsterdam, Netherlands Amsterdam, Netherlands Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 49K - 92K * USD 49K+ *
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Consultant, Threat Intelligence Services, Proactive Services - Unit 42Blue team DNS GIAC Incident response MITRE ATT&CK Monitoring +9
Career development Flex vacation Medical leave Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs