Senior/Lead ForgeRock IAM Engineer
US - New York
CapcoCapco is a global management and technology consultancy dedicated to the financial services and energy industries.
Senior/Lead ForgeRock IAM Engineer
About the team:
At the Capco Technology Delivery Center, we are dedicated to the financial services industries. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry and domain expertise to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance controls. Our teams stay at the forefront of industry trends and technologies that are driving innovation. From strategy to launch, we are adept at delivering across the full product lifecycle.
About the Job:
As a member of the Capco Technology Delivery Team, you’ll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a Lead IAM Engineer, you’ll play an integral role: using your experience and skills to contribute to the quality and implementation of our software products for our customers.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Design applications or platform software aligned to business and IT requirements, transferring business problems into technical solutions
- Work with other technical disciplines to harmonize requirements, ensuring the end solution is fit for purpose
- Guide and mentor implementation teams to successful delivery, providing technical leadership and developer support
- Ensure technical solutions are fully integrated into our client's heterogeneous infrastructure via automated pipelines
- Collaborate on problem analysis, solution architecture, MVP design, quality assurance, security analysis, and non-functional requirements
- Partner with internal teams and stakeholders to provide and drive industry thought leadership
What You’ll Bring with You:
- Advanced experience and/or expertise in several of the following; ForgeRock SAAS or On Prem. This includes ability to install and configure RCS with different types of data stores.
- Experience with creating Account Profiles, Authentication and Authorization policies and schemes for users to fit various use case scenarios
- Experience working as a Trusted Advisor in a collaborative environment and serving as a Senior IAM expert advising on sometimes Complex Use Cases
- OAUTH2/SAML/OIDC/WebAutN and Session Management (Client,Server) required
- Knowledge of Infrastructure fundamentals: Linux / UNIX/Windows Operating Systems, Database Fundamentals: Schemas, Tables, Permissions, SQL , Networking, TCP/IP and other common Communication Protocols: OSI Model, 3 Way Handshake, Stateful vs Stateless, Proxy Firewall is required
- Experience creating Architecture Designs, Technical guides, Runbooks, Integration and Design specifications required
- Cloud Computing: Understanding and knowledge (of 1 or more): AWS, Azure or GCP
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs