Security Consultant (Threat Intelligence)
We are Adarma, one of the largest, award-winning independent IT security services companies in the UK delivering cyber security solutions to our FTSE 350 clients. We are the trusted security provider to the biggest investment banks, top retail brands, and transportation partners. We have experienced rapid growth and it’s showing no signs of slowing down as we continue to expand into new markets and customers.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Consultant with threat intelligence skills to join our Threat & Controls department to join the team ideally based in either our London or Edinburgh office. Remote UK locations are available with occasional travel to either office.
Our Threat & Controls team provides advice and recommendations, based on expertise and experience, to address customer intelligence needs. We support customers in building/operating their intelligence service, guiding them on how to effectively produce and make use of the intelligence they are gathering in order to support their cyber risk decisions. This is an exciting time to join Adarma as we look to expand our capability within the T&C practice.
- Takes responsibility for understanding customer requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution in relation to threat intelligence.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends architectural intelligence options, implementing if required.
- Supports Senior Consultants with facilitating stakeholder groups, as part of formal or informal consultancy agreements and keeping them informed on project progress.
- Seeks to fully address customer needs, enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of customer personnel, by ensuring that proposed intelligence solutions are sufficiently understood appropriately exploited and properly onboarded to the customer.
- Troubleshoot issues related to intelligence platform or software configuration by identifying the root cause and recommending potential solutions to mitigate against the issue arising again.
- Use expertise to innovate and identify enhancements in areas such as intellectual property, scripts, programming, configuration, process improvement, new tools, new solutions / features, etc.
- Support the company in growing, aligning and building the consulting business by identifying new or enhancing existing services.
- Experience in threat intelligence and are able to demonstrate required consultancy skills.
- Knowledge of how to collect and analyse threat information from multiple intelligence sources, contextualise and then effectively communicate.
- An applied knowledge of Threat Intelligence Platforms.
As a business formed and managed by ex-security leaders, Adarma’s trusted and transparent approach and enthusiasm for cybersecurity have driven us to become the UK’s leading independent Cyber Security Services company.
With a focus and expertise in building and managing Security Operation Centres (SOC’s), following best practice and working with best in breed technologies, Adarma offers a range of products and services that address threat management, data security and analytics challenges to complement our core offering.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including Company Pension, Private Health Care, Health Cash-Back Plan, Cycle to Work, enhanced support for Mental Health & Wellbeing, gym discounts and high street discounts platform
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, resulting in industry recognised accreditations and qualifications
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office (where possible)
- Recognition platform
- Rewards for excellent performance through our annual Year-End Awards
- We encourage autonomy and entrepreneurship enabling our consultants and employees to influence the strategy and direction of the business
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Cyber Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Network Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Risk management-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Google-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs