Sr. BI Consultant (People Ops/Analytics)
OnebridgeOnebridge is a business intelligence and data analytics consulting firm serving some of the largest government, manufacturing, healthcare, and financial services entities in the U.S. for over 18 years. Privately owned in Indianapolis, we have...
Onebridge is a Consulting firm with an HQ in Indianapolis, and clients dispersed throughout North America and beyond. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Sr. BI Consultant (People Ops/Analytics) to join an innovative and dynamic group of professionals at a company rated among the top “Best Places to Work” in Indianapolis since 2015.
Sr. BI Consultant (People Ops/Analytics) | About You
As a Sr. BI Consultant (People Ops/Analytics), you are responsible for establishing and maturing our client’s capabilities to harness insights from people data to enable data-driven decisions across all areas of the People function. You will create, foster, and lead the vision for how our client uses insights to guide their People strategy. You are confident working in a cross-functional and hands-on role where you will form deep partnerships with senior leaders, analytics teams, and the People team. You possess strong business acumen and domain expertise to build analytical solutions such as dashboards, tools, and models that will engage, motivate, and move people to action. You possess high integrity and exude strong trust-building behaviors that equip you to handle confidential and sensitive data.
Sr. BI Consultant (People Ops/Analytics) | Day-to-Day
- Create various self-service reporting solutions and tools that enable stakeholders across the organization to be effective and self-sufficient in applying data to their roles.
- Partner with key People Team stakeholders to understand their challenges, frame opportunities, and design analytics or research solutions to address their needs.
- Monitor KPIs to help guide strategic direction and operational priorities for business leaders.
- Create data stories to influence business leaders and drive change across all levels of the organization.
- Assess reporting capabilities in the system and tool stack and evaluate team member competencies to help structure a data-driven center of excellence model.
Sr. BI Consultant (People Ops/Analytics) | Skills & Experience
- Advanced analytical acumen and experience drawing metric-based conclusions through managing extensive amounts of data.
- Strong HR functional expertise with technology, operations, implementations, systems, data, and analytics.
- Ability to influence and present to stakeholders and build relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment.
- Proven time management skills, ability to handle multiple projects, meet competing deadlines, and work independently and as part of a distributed team.
100% Employee-Owned & a Best Place to Work in Indiana, since 2015.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
GH Office: New York … GH Office: New York City (Third Ave) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 98K - 196K USD 98K+
SailPoint Managing ConsultantActive Directory Analytics CEH CISSP Clearance Clearance Required +14
Career development Competitive pay Flexible spending account Health care Insurance +5
Remote Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 120K - 200K * USD 120K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Career development Conferences Flex hours Flex vacation Health care
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs