Thessaloniki, GR - Remote
CENSUS is an internationally acclaimed Cybersecurity services provider. We support the needs of multiple industries, providing IT and OT security assessment services to public and private organizations around the world, including international financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies. Powered by cutting edge research, scientific analysis and real-world engineering, we deliver unparalleled security assessment services for software, devices, infrastructure and organizations. Learn more about CENSUS at census-labs.com.
CENSUS is seeking a talented Vulnerability Researcher to join our Thessaloniki's based team.
Remote working as well as on-site working options (hybrid) are offered for the role. Remote working is applicable only for EU and UK residents.
You will have the opportunity to work in projects involving the discovery and documentation of software vulnerabilities, utilizing code auditing, reverse engineering, and security testing methodologies.
Projects cover a variety of platforms, including specialized devices, desktop applications, and mobile apps. The development of proof-of-concept exploit code will be often required.
- Proven reverse engineering skills (x86-64 and/or AArch64 architectures), and experience with relevant tools (IDA and/or Ghidra).
- Working experience with debugging (lldb, gdb, and/or windbg), preferably both for userland and kernel software.
- Good Code Auditing skills.
- Good software security assessment skills (vulnerability identification, documentation, impact analysis, and presentation).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skills.
A collaborative work environment: you will be working among exceptional engineers, highly experienced in the field of Cybersecurity, that value teamwork and knowledge sharing.
An efficient work environment: you will be provided with access to the necessary technology, training and resources in order to achieve your goals. CENSUS delivery processes will make sure that the output of your work is of high quality and presented in the best possible manner.
An environment for personal development: instead of sticking to a project or a role, we purposefully make sure that you gain experience by working on different projects and grow by practicing different roles.
A creative work environment: our engineers propose solutions to some of the most challenging technological problems, contribute to many of the company’s processes and tools, and perform leading IT Security Research with results published on major conferences and publications.
An enjoyable work environment: beyond the competitive salary and benefits, we maintain a friendly and enjoyable work environment for everyone, covering work at the office, remote work and onsite work at the customer’s premises.
CENSUS is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs