Cyber SCIB Countries & Awareness
TalanNous croyons que seule une pratique humaniste de la technologie fera du nouvel âge numérique une ère de progrès pour tous. Engageons-nous ensemble
Descripción de la empresa
Talan is an international advisory group on innovation and transformation through technology, with 5000 employees, and a turnover of 600M€.
We offer our customers a continuum of services to support you at each key stage of your organization's transformation, with 4 main activities:
- CONSULTING in management and innovation : supporting business, managerial, cultural, and technological transformations.
- DATA & TECHNOLOGY to implement major transformation projects.
- CLOUD & APPLICATION SERVICES to build or integrate software solutions.
- SERVICE CENTERS of EXCELLENCE to support the latter through technology, innovation, agility, sustainability of skills and cost optimization.
Talan accelerates it's clients' transformation through innovation and technology. By understanding their challenges, with our support, innovation, technology and data, we enable them to be more efficient and resilient.
We believe that only a human oriented-practice of technology will make the new digital age an era of progress for all. Together let's commit!
Descripción del empleo
We are looking for a CYBER SCIB COUNTRIES &, AWARENESS based in our MALAGA office.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Cyber Countries &, Awareness, you will be part of our Global Cyber Security Team.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
· Collaborate in the coordination and management relationship with CIO Domains/BISO (Business Information Security Officers) Countries.
· To help enable employees to be resilient and empowered against cyber- fraud attacks and help customers and society understand how to stay safe online, protect data and protect against fraud while embedding trust in Santander's digital ecosystem.
· Effectively manage deliverables. ·To help in the implementation, assessment and maintenance of Cyber Control Framework, together with IT Policies alignment and implementation.
· Collaborate in the local training, ethical phishing and awareness general strategy on cybersecurity and fraud for CIB organization but also tailored team-focused solutions for critical collectives: ie. Executives, privileged users, payment operators and other identified teams.
· Proactive listening for external communication channels such as news, social media, blogs and cyber reports for monitorization and benchmark.
- At least 2 years of experience related to Cyber Risk Management/Information Security
- Training and experience in the field of marketing and communication.
- Creativity and experience in social engineering
-Degree such in computer science, engineering or similar
SKILLS &, KNOWLEDGE
- High level of English
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate clearly up and down the technical and business hierarchy
Principales Roles y Responsabilidades:
Be the main point of contact with the Global SecureUX team, coordinate the implementation of the global initiatives in the entity as well as participate of the global initiatives
Engage with the relevant stakeholders within Cyber and in other areas (such as Internal Communications, HR, Marketing, External Communications, Compliance, Fraud, Digital Product) to understand needs and deliver global and local SecureUX plans
Run local end to end phishing programs and coordinate participations of the entity in global ethical phishing initiatives
Contribute data to other relevant dashboards and reports
Monitor and report on progress and where further improvements are required
Lead the local training, ethical phishing and awareness general strategy on cybersecurity and fraud for all the organization but also tailored team-focused solutions for critical collectives: ie. Executives, privileged users, payment operators and other identified teams. Identify gaps in cyber- fraud culture and knowledge in the organization and prepare ad hoc action plans Keep ongoing conversations and information delivery for all employees through internal channels for reinforce cyber–fraud resilience. Proactive listening for external communication channels such as news, social media, blogs and cyber reports for monitorization and benchmark.
Be responsible for raising employee and customer cyber-fraud awareness, through communications and marketing campaigns and behavior change programs.
Scouts and develops innovative training and awareness solutions in the market.
Select external partners.
Evaluate the effectiveness and engagement levels initiatives through surveys and metrics to optimize
What do we offer you?
Permanent, full-time contract
Smart Office Pack so that you can work comfortably from home.
Training and career development
Benefits and perks such as private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and travel cards as part of the flexible remuneration package
Possibility to be part of a multicultural team and work on international projects
Remote position in Spain
Possibility to manage work permits
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs