NielsenIQWe’re unrelenting in our pursuit of the most detailed data sets, measuring every consumer transaction to deliver the knowledge that every business needs to drive growth.
Analyst, Cyber (Security Exceptions) - Pune, India
Our Cybersecurity department works diligently to ensure NielsenIQ’s software, hardware, and related components are protected from cyber-attacks. We’re constantly developing new security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling cyber-attacks in an efficient and effective manner worldwide.
Within the Cybersecurity Governance, Risk, and Compliance team, you will work on the Security Exceptions. You’ll also be responsible for exception operations and engaging with the business for additional information gathering. These efforts will require a detail-oriented approach and a willingness to learn existing process automations.
- Analyst will handle Security Exceptions, findings/issues and vendor management.
- Re-evaluate current Security Exceptions intake to deduplicate, simplify, and re-format for improved user experience.
- Support operational Security Exceptions processing for requests from the business.
- Assist with development of corrective action plans and monitoring open remediation status.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Information Systems, Computer Security, or research related discipline or a minimum of 2 years of direct Information Technology experience
- 1-2 years’ experience with enterprise security risk assessment, vendor risk assessment, IT audit, or IT compliance
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relevant industry certification or pursuing certification (e.g., CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP)
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 Products
- Collaborative and readiness to take initiative to engage with team members on projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Enjoy a flexible and rewarding work environment with peer-to-peer recognition platforms.
- Recharge and revitalize with help of wellness plans made for you and your family.
- Plan your future with financial wellness tools.
- Stay relevant and upskill yourself with career development opportunities.
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs