Senior Risk Consultant
London, England, United Kingdom
Control RisksControl Risks is the specialist global risk consultancy that helps organisations succeed in a volatile world. Find out more.
The Senior Risk Consultant will work 12-hour shifts on a 4-day on, 4-day off schedule.
The Senior Risk Consultant is responsible for providing support, advice and monitoring to multiple Control Risks clients across the world. This position will interact with clients directly and will require the candidate to provide general security support, risk monitoring and updates as well as be able to respond to any in the moment crisis.
Role tasks and responsibilities:
- Supports Control Risks’ clients in high-stress environments
- Act as a key liaison between Control Risks and the Client to support any type of security related incidents.
- Responds to client’s requests applying knowledge of specific client’s escalation and operating procedures.
- Delivers best-in-class bespoke verbal and written security assessments to challenging multinational client base operating in complex countries.
- Evaluates and diagnoses crisis situations, applies critical thinking and coordinates with other security operations centre team members as required.
- Collects, evaluates and disseminates open-source and other data independently and under the direction of the security operations centre team lead.
- Prepares threat intelligence reports and analysis as required. Coordinates incident-specific intelligence alerts and rapid turnaround report requests.
- Develops and issues intelligence communications regarding global events with potential to impact staff or operations.
- Supports incident and crisis management teams during a security event as required, up to conduct travel to priority countries to assess current situation, and develop local information and assistance capabilities to further support clients.
- Monitors protective services tasks and/or clients traveling in complex working environments using technology.
- Conducts desktop reviews and checks on current local providers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, International Relations, or related degree OR equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years experience working in GSOCs, military, NGO, or corporate security operations.
- Ability to work calmly in high stress environments.
- Broad knowledge of global geopolitical affairs and situational awareness of impacts to different sectors.
- Ability to interpret and use data sources with a good aptitude for analysis and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong collaborator among all levels of stakeholders.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Spanish or French verbal communication skills is a nice to have.
- Extensive experience living/travelling abroad or working across multiple jurisdictions.
- Ability to be responsive to changing requirements and priorities and adaptable to unpredictable circumstances.
- Able to multi-task and juggle several priorities at once.
- Able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, and colleagues from different cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
- Attention to detail. Action orientated, able to follow up on feedback.
- Demonstrated knowledge of security analysis and risk assessments of physical security or security operations and planning.
- Experience using discretion while utilizing company policies to determine appropriate action.
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together - in the office and with our clients - while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Düsseldorf, Germany Düsseldorf, Germany Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 40K - 74K * USD 40K+ *
IT & IS Risk and Compliance Professional (m/f/d)Compliance Computer Science Risk assessment Risk management Security strategy Strategy +1
Career development Fitness / gym Relocation support Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs