Information System Security Manager
Eglin Air Force Base, Florida, United States
Qualis Corporation is seeking an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) to support operations at Eglin AFB, FL.
- Must be able to implement Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the DOD Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guide (JSIG) to assigned systems.
- Must be able to assess, manage and maintain Authority to Operate (ATO) on assigned standalone systems.
- Must have capability of developing major and supporting certification and accreditation artifacts.
- Must have proficiency in using the Enterprise Mission Assurance System (eMASS).
- Must have experience with the JSIG Continuous Monitoring requirements, which includes, but not limited to, maintenance logs, account management, malicious code, vulnerability scans, and weekly security audits, on Special Access Program (SAP)systems assigned to the 896.
- Supports the Cybersecurity Manager by implement cybersecurity safeguards while maintaining operational capabilities. This includes assessing and updating applicable Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), using the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) to scan systems, patching information systems and familiarity with the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) or the Nessus Essentials Vulnerability Scanner (free version) application used to identify system vulnerabilities. Knowledge of McAfee End Point Security highly desirable.
- Train and mentor users on cybersecurity requirements on assigned systems.
- Evaluates existing Special Access Program (SAP); systems, capabilities, and initiates feasibility studies and cost benefit analyses to determine means necessary to enhance their value and ultimate mission performance.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or other relevant field with 10 years’ experience.
- Must be compliant with DoD 8570.01-M with Security + certification.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose system problems required. System Administration experience highly desirable.
- Must understand the specific procedures and processes of the Air Force Test Center and DoD regulations and guidelines.
- Must be able to work with cybersecurity manager, program managers, engineers, and technicians to identify specific information system requirements that support the overall mission of the 896 TSS. May be required to brief squadron management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with customer interaction and presentation capabilities required. Must exemplify a dedication to achieving the mission of the 896TSS as well as high standards of quality and excellence in performing the duties.
- Must be able to work effectively alone, unsupervised, or within a group
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while being able to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10%.
- US Citizenship required.
- Must hold an active Department of Defense Top Secret Security Clearance.
Qualis Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse and talented workforce who can contribute to the mission and vision of the Company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we promote a positive work environment, teamwork, professional growth, innovation, community involvement, flexible scheduling and a family-friendly work environment.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
More jobs like this
Santa Clara, CA, United … Santa Clara, CA, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 108K - 176K USD 108K+
Palo Alto Networks
Associate Product Marketing Manager - Advanced Threat Prevention & Advanced WildFireCloud Industrial Network security
Career development Medical leave Salary bonus Team events
Englewood Cliffs, NEW JERSEY, … Englewood Cliffs, NEW JERSEY, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 120K - 150K USD 120K+
Cyber Security Manager - Live & Event ContentCloud Incident response MITRE ATT&CK Risk assessment Risk management SAML +4
Equity Health care Insurance Medical leave Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs