(GCP) Google Cloud Security Engineer
UltraViolet CyberEvolve your security operations into your proactive risk reducing superpower through the combination of MDR with Red Teams that validate every alert.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, optimize, and troubleshoot Google Cloud for a client hosting systems and services in GCP.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentation skills.
- Integration with other cloud providers including AWS and Azure.
- Excellent ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to anticipate customer requirements and build strategic plans.
- Accountable and responsible: a self-starter, self-motivated, focused, and self-sufficient.
- Experience with infrastructure management and support and system administration in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Familiarity with system security concepts and mitigation strategies such as POAMs and vulnerabilities.
- Proficiency with MS Office and MS Project.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting Cloud Environments with a bachelor's degree or 7 years of experience without a degree.
- At least 2 years of experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- A minimum of 1 year of experience supporting AWS and/or Azure.
- Google Cloud Certifications are a plus.
Benefits at UltraViolet Cyber!
- 401(k), including an employer match of 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (available on the 1st day of the month following your first day of employment)
- Group Term Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and/or Critical Illness
- Participation in the Discretionary Time Off (DTO) Program
- 11 Paid Holidays Annually
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Herndon, Virginia, USA Herndon, Virginia, USA Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 25K - 46K * USD 25K+ *
Security Incident Response Engineer, Security Response and Engineering (SRE)Application security Automation AWS Cloud Computer Science Cryptography +12
Career development Conferences Flex hours Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs