Information Security Analyst- PAM
EurofinsWorld leader in food, environment, pharma product testing & agroscience CRO services; 61,000 staff across a network of more than 1,000 independent companies (940 laboratories) in 59 countries, offering over 200,000 analytical methods.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and the environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic, and labelling is accurate. Eurofins is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in AgroScience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 35 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 62,000 staff across a network of over 1,000 independent companies in 61 countries, operating 900 laboratories. Performing over 450 million tests every year, Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
Eurofins is one of the fastest growing listed European companies with a listing on the French stock exchange since 1997.
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (EITSI) is a fully owned subsidiary of Eurofins and functions as a Global Software Delivery Center exclusively catering to Eurofins Global IT business needs. The code shipped out of EITSI impacts the global network of Eurofins labs and services.
The primary focus at EITSI is to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, e-commerce solutions, ERP/CRM system, Mobile Apps & other B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses. Young and dynamic, we have a rich culture, and we offer fulfilling careers.
Position Title: Information Security Analyst
Reporting Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Noida
How can you contribute?
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Privileged Access Management (PAM) services while adhering to Eurofins standards and best practices for the entire environment (On-Prem and Cloud).
It is essential for you to be able to take up challenges, adapt to the business needs, and staying focused on delivering results, as well as act as a strong technical leader. Therefore, you will be expected to provide out of business support hours from time to time, and on short notice, as and when required (e.g., troubleshooting and resolving production issues, or carry out essential maintenance activities).
You will work closely with business and IT stakeholders to develop and perform stronger governance of PAM & IAM processes, engage in risk-based security assessments, and assist in remediation efforts.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and monitoring the policies on PAM solutions
- Ability to document and define PAM target state processes and gather business requirements
- Support security-related assessments and configurations for PAM platforms and provide a recommendation of the best practices for implementation
- Develop and report risk metrics (KPIs/KRIs) as well periodic scorecards consumed by management for the PAM program
- Keep pace with emerging IAM and PAM technology, cyber threats, and industry trends around cybersecurity
- Establishes and refines procedures and other business processes to detect errors and inconsistencies in privileges
- Support detailed reporting and root cause analysis with various internal technology teams
- Build relationships and serve as a liaison between system/application owners and the internal technology team for governance and security-specific initiatives
You will have a University degree in a Computer Science or relevant field, ideally with CISSP, CCSK/CCSP or CISM Certifications and knowledge of BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Observe IT, Arcos or other PAM technologies. It is important to have relevant experience with Design, Build, and operations of PAM solutions and experience integrating PAM solutions with infrastructure and applications.
You must be fluent in the English language, both spoken and written.
Your technical skills must include:
- Experience and working knowledge of IAM/PAM Standards and common best practices including Authentication, Authorization, role-based access controls and PAM Governance and Administration
- Strong understanding of Privileged Access Management processes:
- Privileged access controls
- Role Base Access Control and/or Attribute and Policy-based Access Control
- Managed credentials and systems
- ITSM integration
- Manage Applications Credentials
- User Access Policy Management
- Break Glass procedures
- Strong Windows Active Directory, UNIX, Linux & SSH key management experience
- Strong understanding of network hardware configuration and password management options (SSH, ACS, LDAP)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Databases
- Strong understanding of authentication methods and techniques (LDAP/AD, others)
Technical skills in the following will be considered an advantage:
- Strong knowledge of SAML, Header-Based authentication, SCIM, FIDO, OAuth, Open ID connect and REST concepts
- Strong understanding of the information security domains
- Experience with different services, technologies within cloud environments like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Ability to perform a risk assessment and security threat modelling exercises with technology engineering teams
- Be excellent in coordination with cross-functional teams and vendors for evaluation/rollout of new technologies
What we offer:
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 55 000 employees now)
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus
- Permanent contract from the very beginning
- Flexible working hours
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Active Directory AWS Azure CCSP CISM CISSP Cloud Computer Science Cyberark E-commerce ERP Forensics GCP Governance IAM KPIs LDAP Linux Monitoring Risk assessment SAML Security assessment SQL SSH UNIX Windows
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs