IT Security Officer - Defence Program
At Leidos, we’re robust and ambitious, and we empower our people to do their best work. You’ll feel inspired by what you can achieve and will be supported by an inclusive and flexible culture that genuinely cares for your wellbeing. Together, we can be the difference.
We've got so much to offer at Leidos, here are a just a few of the Benefits we provide our team:
- 12 Extra Days Leave: Life Days are the Leidos way of recognising that we all need some extra time out to take care of life. By working slightly more than the minimum weekly hours (2 hours per week for full timers) you can accrue up to an extra 12 days of leave per year.
- Leidos Life Hub provides access to discount offers or cashback rewards with over 400 Australian and International retailers.
Looking to make a move into Cyber Security?
If you have the necessary clearance (NV-1 minimum) and have experience in some of the points listed below, we encourage you to apply.
- Support the secure and effective delivery of ICT systems to the Department Of Defence
- Responsible for system security monitoring, accreditation lifecycle activities, security reporting, security verification and validation
- Ensure system compliance with Commonwealth security standards as well as privacy and secrecy requirements
- Provide leadership in the creation and maintenance of a secure ICT environment across various locations
- Lead identification, implementation and review of the full range of security measures to minimise risk to Australian Government assets
- Provide security guidance to other teams within the organisation to ensure system integrity is maintained.
About You and What You'll Bring
- Current NV1 security clearance and willingness to be upgraded to an NV2 clearance
- 3-5 years IT experience in Systems Administration or Cyber Security
- Experience in Cyber Security or an interest in transferring to the Cyber Security field
- Experience with the ISM and PSPF frameworks
- An understanding of cyber security principles, theories and concepts
- A willingness to learn.
At Leidos, we embrace diversity and are committed to creating a truly inclusive workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disabilities, veterans, neurodiverse people, and people of all genders, sexualities and age groups.
Applicants may also need to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements. In certain circumstances this can place limitations on persons who hold dual nationality, permanent residency or are former nationals of certain countries as per ITAR 126.1.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 45K - 84K * USD 45K+ *
Threat Intelligence LeaderArtificial Intelligence Cloud Encryption Incident response Machine Learning Monitoring +4
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Pet friendly +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs