Director, Commercial Lead-Cyber
London, England, United Kingdom
Control RisksControl Risks is the specialist global risk consultancy that helps organisations succeed in a volatile world. Find out more.
Reporting to the head of Digital Risks, this individual will bring clear commercial leadership, as well as fresh thinking, energy, and innovation. This is an important position with global impact to help us grow and scale the Digital Risks business.
Commercial leadership and enablement:
- Support the execution of BD plans in our key markets, driving higher levels of client penetration and growth.
- Lead on the review, revision and delivery of account and buyer priorities in our most critical markets.
- Implement and track KPIs to ensure clear monitoring of cost of sale across BD initiatives, adjusting our approach as appropriate.
- Ensure market-specific planning is aligned with M&P and other service lines teams in each geo-market.
- Lead and coordinate service line initiatives which reinforce the importance of value pricing, margin improvement and commercial retainers.
- Drive consistency in our use of retainer-based models to drive long term, programmatic and higher margin revenue streams.
- Increase understanding and ultimately adoption of commercial best practice across all the teams, including on profitability, utilisation, and realisation.
- Support the global and regional leads in the ongoing mapping and assessment of competitor trends.
- Support the development of innovative products, services and technology which address client need.
- Where relevant, identify partnership opportunities regionally/globally to drive business growth.
Sales and marketing:
Be an active client-facing business developer, positioning Control Risks effectively in the market.
Sales origination and account ownership targets will be set, linked to the experience of the successful candidate.
Deliver thought leadership on cyber, digital transformation and technology risk topics, including written, audio and video content.
Represent the Digital Risks business at conferences, client events, and through industry networking.
Actively work with marketing to drive Digital Risks content/campaigns aligned to the service line strategy.
Where relevant, deliver fee earning client work across our advisory, assurance and response practice areas. Expected utilisation of 15-20%.
As a subject matter expert, actively support client work and service/solution related initiatives.
Help shape our cyber risk advisory methodologies to ensure our approach is tailored to constantly changing market conditions.
- 8+ years’ experience in cyber security, with experience in CTI, cyber consulting, and incident response.
- Strong cyber subject matter expertise, including demonstrable fluency in technology risk, regulatory and geopolitical risk issues.
- Proven experience of operating in commercial consulting roles.
- Track record of developing trusted advisor relationships with senior C-level decision makers.
- Deep knowledge of the cyber security industry and competitive landscape.
- Experience of delivering higher value/margin consulting services
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together - in the office and with our clients - while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - United Kingdom Remote - United Kingdom Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 45K - 85K * USD 45K+ *
Director Analyst, Cryptography and Encryption - Remote UK, IrelandAES Blockchain C Certificate management Cloud Compliance +13
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Health care Insurance +5
London, United Kingdom London, United Kingdom Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 87K - 120K * USD 87K+ *
Palo Alto Networks
Chief Security Officer (CSO), UK&IC Cloud Computer Science ISO 27001 Network security NIST +4
Career development Conferences Medical leave Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs