DarktraceDarktrace AI interrupts in-progress cyber-attacks in seconds, including ransomware, email phishing, and threats to cloud environments and critical infrastructure.
Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
The Cyber Technologist (CT) role is a dynamic and varied customer focused technical position. CT's provide technical and cyber defence expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts, working together with our Cyber Account Managers to ensure customer needs are met.
Darktrace is currently expanding its technical team to accommodate a rapidly growing customer base and accelerating revenue. We are looking to hire a tenacious and driven STEM graduate, and these positions offer fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal advancement. You'll be provided with extensive training and support as you further your existing skills in this role.
- Acting as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and internal teams within Darktrace
- Being accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end
- Presenting Threat Intelligence Reports and advice to a variety of audiences, from technical audiences to C-level executives.
- Partnering closely with our Account Executive teams on their work with new and existing clients
- Being the trusted advisor and technical authority to the client
- Providing feedback and technical reporting
- Designing and building custom client integrations and defining solution architectures
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners
- International travel to client sites will be required when Covid restrictions allow
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills, both written and verbally (essential)
- Able to work in a team autonomously and as part of a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whist delivering to deadlines (essential)
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the cyber security field (essential)
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre/post-sales) is desirable but not essential.
- Experience and knowledge of technical language, and able to communication complex technical information to a variety of audiences (essential)
- Some previous experience of networks and security (desirable)
- Experience of network and security devices/systems e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Firewalls, IDA, IPS, SIEM, as well as knowledge of TCP/IP, and common networking protocols. This isn't essential and your role will include the chance to learn as you work and expand your skills in these areas.
- Fluency in any Europeam language would be highly desirable.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
- Competitive base salary
- BUPA family healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Other benefits include employee assistance programme, cycle to work scheme, matched charitable giving, employee assistance scheme, free fruit and regular social events when restrictions allow a return to the office
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs