Cloud DevSecOps Engineer
Stability AIAI by the people for the people. We are building the foundation to activate humanity's potential.
Stability AI is a community and mission driven, open-source artificial intelligence company that cares deeply about real-world implications and applications. Our most considerable advances grow from our diversity in working across multiple teams and disciplines. We are unafraid to go against established norms and explore creativity. We are motivated to generate breakthrough ideas and convert them into tangible solutions. Our vibrant communities consist of experts, leaders and partners across the globe who are developing cutting-edge open AI models for Image, Language, Audio, Video, 3D and Biology.
About the role
We have a huge amount of computing resources and offer access to innovative cloud products, the training and creation of new AI models (Image/Audio/LLM) and research in security around those new models. We are looking for the first member of a newly formed team, who’ll work together with the director and CISO to create a roadmap that will ensure the future security of Stability AI.
- You’ll help us future proof, build roadmaps and foresee future issues that might arise with scale
- Author, maintain, and extend Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD pipelines for build, test, and deployment.
- Respond to AWS monitoring alerts relating to security, performance, and availability
- Contribute to product deployments.
- Remediate security vulnerabilities identified by vulnerability management tools.
- Remediate operational issues in the development, staging and production environments.
- Author, maintain, extend, and improve automation.
- Contribute to operational improvements while building an operational excellence mindset.
- You’ll help with security compliances such as ISO 27001:2022 and SOC2
- A strong background in DevOps, DevSecOps, Security or Cloud Engineering,
- Expert level of Cyber Security experience.
- Expert level of software security and development practices and implementations.
- Expert level knowledge and experience of Kubernetes/Docker/Terraform and AWS (GCP a bonus!)
- 5+ years of demonstrable and significant experience of implementing Docker and Kubernetes in an enterprise environment.
- 5+ years of experience of delivering CI/CD pipelines to automate everything.
- Solid experience of working with languages like Python/Go for automation
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability or other legally protected statuses.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs