Senior Staff Cloud Security Professional – Office of the CISO
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
ServiceNowServiceNow allows employees to work the way they want to, not how software dictates they have to. And customers can get what they need, when they need it.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
About Digital Technology & The SSO
We’re not yesterday’s IT department, we're Digital Technology. The world around us keeps changing and so do we. We’re redefining what it means to be IT with a mindset centered on transformation, experience, AI-driven automation, innovation, and growth.
We’re all about delivering delightful, secure customer and employee experiences that accelerate ServiceNow’s journey to become the defining enterprise software company of the 21st century. And we love co-creating, using, and highlighting our own products to do it.
Ultimately, we strive to make the world work better for our employees and customers when you work in ServiceNow Digital Technology, you work for them.
The ServiceNow Security Organization delivers world-class, innovative security solutions to reduce risk and protect the company and our customers. We enable our customers to migrate their most sensitive data and workloads to the cloud, accelerating our business so that we are the most trusted SaaS provider. We create an environment where our employees are proud to work and can make a positive impact
What you get to do in this role:
ServiceNow’s Office of the CISO team leverages its diverse security background and expertise to help enhance ServiceNow’s security and communicate ServiceNow’s security features to the world. The team works closely with other components in ServiceNow’s security organization as well as with the sales, legal, and product teams on security-related topics. Most importantly, the Office of the CISO team works with prospects and customers to address questions related to the security of ServiceNow’s cloud-based service.
Our team values integrity, quality, expertise, precision, communication, and efficiency and is looking for security professionals with broad security backgrounds and excellent communication skills.
As a member of this elite team, you will serve as a Senior Staff Cloud Security Professional that will: ensure the ServiceNow Sales Team is supported in Pre and Post Sales efforts; answer questionnaires; review contracts; answer customer questions and drive security meetings with customers; present at conferences, internal, customer and public; lead security conversations; Rebut cloud technology myths; support the security team during Security Incidents and Investigations; work with internal teams to resolve security issues arising from investigations and incidents and conduct post mortem’s to ensure issues are properly remediated; develop structural/design changes if necessary to advance the security posture of ServiceNow’s cloud environment and the subscription service.
- Respond to prospect and customer questions related to security
- Present and evangelize on cloud adoption & assurance
- Contribute to the overall messaging and positioning of the Security Office
- Coordinate and Manage end-to-end customer cloud security experience
- Active participation in Security Industry forums, communities and standards organizations
- Participation in discussions & presentations with Partners and Customers
- Investigate and understand cloud threats
- Lead security conversations
- Escalation point for Security Incidents & investigations
- Work with internal teams to resolve security issues arising from investigations and incidents and conduct post mortem’s to ensure issues are properly remediated
- Propose & develop structural/design changes to advance the security posture of ServiceNow
- Lead cross-functional teams to accomplish your goals
- Contribute to contract negotiations related to security terms
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum 10 years experience in IT & 5 years in Cloud Security
- Strong industry experience relevant to Cloud Service Providers.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the NIST Risk Management Framework, FISMA, and FedRAMP
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (i.e. strong customer-facing skills)
- Prior RFP and Contract review experience is a plus.
- A general understanding of ITIL and ITSM.
- Experience with Cloud Operations (either as customer or provider) is required.
- Desired Industry Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CSSP, CEH or equivalent
- Very strong hands-on Security Incident Handling and remediation experience.
- Expert knowledge in internet security protocols and technologies.
- Understanding of the sales life cycle.
- Expertise in Threat analysis and enterprise cyber defense techniques
- Deep understanding of Security Operations.
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven; ability to perform and excel with little supervision.
- Able to serve as an authoritative source on security.
- Excellent collaborator and teammate; ability to foster and feed off of coworkers.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs