Ottawa, ON, Canada
ADGA Group Consultants IncBrilliant Minds. Critical Challenges. Proven Solutions. Solving complex problems for our clients across the Canadian defence, public, and commercial sectors.
Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Professional Services markets across Canada.
Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility.
Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
ADGA has a current opportunity for a Security Analyst. This role is required to support the Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC). The candidate will provide Security Analyst support to the Canadian Army's G6 staff.
The Security Analyst will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Work with the Army Network Operation Centre (ANOC) and Land Command Support System (LCSS) Operational Authority (OA) to analyze LCSS and recommend processes or programs needed to improve the security and function of the network/system
- Work with the Cyber Mission Assurance Program (CMAP) office to build the cyber risk threat picture for Canadian Army (CA) networks
- Contribute to the development of CMA baseline training for the CAF by identifying personnel, technical, physical, and procedural threats within the cyber domain
- Work with the Cyber Mission Assurance Teams (CMATs) to verify and validate their security testing and evaluation processes
- Assess and amend the initial Cyber training plan.
- Proof of Engineering Bachelor’s degree in software, computer, systems, electrical, or a suitable engineering or required technical field.
- Current CISSP qualification.
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience within the last 10 years in security engineering in a minimum of 6 of this assessment criteria:
- Demonstrated work experience conducting the Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) process.
- Demonstrated work experience in developing normal use-cases and mis-use use-cases for evaluation of system integrity.
- Demonstrated work experience in conducting system scans and capturing raw data for analysis.
- Demonstrated work experience in identifying and analyzing technical threats and vulnerabilities on target system.
- Demonstrated work experience in analyzing security data and reporting all relevant information.
- Demonstrated work experience in conducting penetration testing on target system.
- Demonstrated work experience in conducting documentation reviews and system evaluations for security compliance
- Demonstrate work experience in evaluating events/alerts from Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems.
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience within the last 10 years in the preparation of technical concept documents, system specifications, and technical proposals in the field of Information Technology / Information management or engineering (i.e. System, software, computer, communication, security, or simulation) experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience in each of this assessment criteria:
- Communicating information technology frameworks/strategies to management and technical staff.
- Communicating system engineering direction for projects or systems.
- Providing advice, guidance, and recommendations on technical issues to support the decision-making of senior management.
- Leading multidisciplinary teams in the development of IT tactical systems, frameworks or strategies.
- Performing strategic, operational, or tactical planning for projects or systems to meet corporate strategy.
- Must be eligible to obtain Federal Government Secret Clearance
- Copies of Degrees and Certifications will be required
ADGA commits to putting diversity into action to build a stronger, more representative team and help our customers and communities thrive. We are a proudly Canadian company, striving to further diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provide every individual with the opportunities and resources to help them reach their full potential.
Since being acquired by Commissionaires Ottawa, ADGA has adopted the social mandate of Commissionaires to create meaningful employment opportunities and generate financial resources for veterans of the CAF, RCMP, their families, and fellow citizens who share a passion to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.
ADGA s'engage à mettre la diversité en action pour bâtir une équipe plus forte et plus représentative et aider nos clients et nos communautés à prospérer. Nous sommes une entreprise fièrement canadienne. Nous nous engageons pour promouvoir la diversité, l'équité et l'inclusion dans le milieu de travail et d'offrir à chaque personne les possibilités et les ressources qui lui permettront de réaliser son plein potentiel.
Depuis son acquisition par Les Commissionnaires Ottawa, ADGA a adopté le mandat social de Les Commissionnaires qui consiste à créer des possibilités d'emploi significatives et à générer des ressources financières pour les anciens combattants des FAC, de la GRC, leurs familles et leurs concitoyens qui partagent la passion de contribuer à la sécurité et au bien-être des Canadiens.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs