Security Architect (M/W/D)
AVIV GroupThe AVIV Group is part of Axel Springer, one of the world's leading digital publishers that employs more than 16,000 people in over 40 countries worldwide.
You'll be joining one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place! You'll work across some of Europe’s best known digital real estate brands including: 🇫🇷 Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
You’re most productive when you have the freedom to work with true flexibility.
That’s what we offer you here at AVIV Group.
You'll work with this high performing team to build a common platform that powers multiple brands and helps us become the go-to destination for all things property-related.
Engineer’s play a key role in enhancing our customer's home shopping experience by using a combination of open source software, cloud solutions, and data-driven approaches to build innovative solutions.
This role is based in our Security team and is, of course, FULL REMOTE.
Reporting directly to the Head of Security, the Security Architect ensures that the security aspects of the IS are taken into account in the design and implementation of a business project. He or she also assists the product manager and IT tech lead with these aspects, checks the results and ensures that the technical and technological choices made for IT and business projects comply with the company's security requirements. The Security Project Manager is the technical authority on security architectures, defines security models and supports the development of security architectures in line with the company's security strategy and policies.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN :
- Analysing security requirements and carrying out a security risk analysis for the project;
- Check that the technical and functional solutions proposed meet the security requirements identified;
- Define additional security measures to address the risks;
- Initiate assessments, tests or audits relating to IS security;
- Contributing to the qualification of residual security risks prior to deployment;
- Establishing the information security architecture strategy in line with the company's overall strategy and contributing to the principles of the global security model;
- Develop architecture reference models;
- Contribute to the translation of security policies into operational security standards;
- Supporting project managers in designing the architecture, specifying the various parameters and defining the technical security requirements for integrating new systems or upgrading existing systems;
- Advise on the choice of technical solutions and recommend secure architectures;
- Regularly reviewing the existing architecture, identifying gaps and making recommendations to improve security;
- Advising on the use and combination of existing security bricks;
- Analysing the security risks associated with the introduction of new technologies or information systems;
- Monitor new threats and take them into account when defining security architectures;
- Report any risks of interest to the CISO;
- Contribute to the implementation of the company's cybersecurity programme;
- Build and maintain synergies and strong interaction with the OpSec function.
A PERSON WHO HAS :
Proven experience in information security;
Proven experience in security architecture;
In-depth knowledge of AWS security solutions;
In-depth knowledge of web application security methodologies and technologies;
The ability to work transversally within the organisation;
Strong project management skills;
Fluency in English (at least in a professional context).
At AVIV, we are an equal opportunities employer and an organisation where everyone is welcomed to be their authentic selves. We strongly encourage individuals with visible and non visible disabilities, all educational backgrounds, people from minority backgrounds, those from the LGBTQIA+ community and parents and carers to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, or wish to discuss part time or flexible working requirements, please let us know.In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us and unlock your perfect job!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs