Cloud Security Consultant - Google Chronicle/ SIEM, Contract
Remote, United States
Overview of Role
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Cloud Security Consultant specializing in Google Chronicle SIEM implementation to join our team for a 3 month + contract opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing expert-level guidance and support in the use of Chronicle and will play a critical role in designing, implementing, and maintaining security solutions that enhance our client's cloud environment's security posture. This role involves collaborating with clients, analyzing security data, configuring SIEM system, and developing automated incident response workflows.
- SIEM Implementation: Lead the planning, design, and implementation of SIEM solutions in client’s Google cloud environments to monitor and analyze security events and incidents.
- Security Analysis: Analyze security data and logs from various sources to identify threats, vulnerabilities, and suspicious activities.
- Consultation: Provide expert guidance and consultancy to clients on Google Chronicle SIEM platform best practices, helping them optimize their security operations.
- Security Policies: Assist in the development and enforcement of cloud security policies and procedures.
- Threat Detection: Collaborate with threat hunters to enhance threat detection rules and strategies within the Google Chronicle SIEM platform.
- Documentation: Create and maintain documentation, including system configurations, incident response procedures, and security reports.
- Training: Conduct training sessions for internal teams and clients to ensure they can effectively utilize Google Chronicle SIEM tool..
- Help to Develop and Chronicle SIEM detention rules using YARA-L
- Conduct discovery sessions to identify and understand the types of data that will be ingested into Chronucle SIEM.
- Proven expertise in delivering enterprise level Chronicle.
- Preferred Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, or GIAC.
- 3+ years of proven experience in designing, configuring, and managing SIEM solutions (Splunk, Qualys Cloud Platform, LogRhythm, Wiz, etc) in cloud environments.
- Experience with Splunk is required.
- Strong knowledge of cloud security principles and best practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and client-facing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cybersecurity threats and trends.
- Strong understanding of Chronicle's architecture, capabilities, and features.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Remote Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 120K - 200K * USD 120K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Career development Conferences Flex hours Flex vacation Health care
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs