Cyber Security Architect
H&M GroupWe are a family of brands, driven by our desire to make great design available to everyone in a sustainable way.
At H&M Group, we are constantly striving to empower our colleagues in protecting our customers, our business and our colleagues against cyber threats. We are now building a team of experienced Cyber Security Architects that will enable our business operation to become secure and resilient.
At H&M Group, we believe in making great design available to everyone. It’s essential in everything we do. Our family of brands — H&M, COS, Monki, Weekday, & Other Stories, H&M Home, ARKET, Afound and Itsapark — offer customers around the world a wealth of fashion, beauty, accessories and homeware, as well as modern menus with fresh and local produce at some of the brands’ in-store eateries.
About the product area
Cyber security is important for H&M, and we have recently formed the new Cyber Security domain to define and instil a strong cybersecurity approach across the entire organization. As part of the investment into growing our internal cyber security capability, we are forming a Cyber Security Architecture area that reports to Chief Technology Risk Information Officer. The Cyber Security domain also has teams devoted to Security Engineering, Cyber Defense, Security Advisory and Assessment, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Security Culture and Awareness and regional teams to meet country-specific security regulations.
- Contextualize corporate strategic vision, conducting analysis, identifying opportunities, and defining strategic activities in the Cyber Security domain.
- Analyze, design, develop, and maintain roadmaps and implementation plans to enable future-state security capabilities, ensuring organizational resilience, stability, and operational excellence.
- Drive continuous improvement and simplification to enhance end-to-end business value, collaborating across the organization to lower the total cost of ownership.
- Develop control mechanisms to manage Cyber risks in alignment with business risk appetite.
- Develop conceptual and logical architecture designs, creating artifacts such as security principles, guardrails, capability models, and future state blueprints.
- Facilitate the delivery of targeted business outcomes, including drafting and proposing Architecture Decision Records, anchoring and ratifying Architecture Decisions, and monitoring their adoption and effectiveness.
- Maintain a registry of security solutions relevant to the domain, ensuring security capability maturity and managing the lifecycle of Architecture Decision Records.
- Identify interdependencies and employ holistic thinking to design and implement solutions, considering cross-team perspectives.
- Act as a facilitator for complex technical topics, collaborating across functions to ensure comprehensive consultation.
- Communicate security best practices to embed security into platforms and products, sharing knowledge with the engineering and delivery community.
- Mastery of multiple security areas with deeper expertise in one or more of the following: Device security, Application security, Data security, Cloud security, Network security, Secure development, and IAM.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in information security within an international and diverse context.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively within a non-hierarchical culture of transparency, trust, and collaboration.
Skills and opportunities
We work in a constantly changing environment and no day is like the other. Therefore, we believe you thrive from working in a not yet formalized environment where anything and everything can happen. This is a great opportunity to contribute with your wide IT and Information Security background as well as experience from lifting the security competence in an agile organization.
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
- Knowledge and awareness sharing within the security team concerning Security Architecture, Zero Trust Security Principles, Azure and Google Cloud Security Components
- Certified with either or, or a combination of: CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CCSA, SABSA, AZ-305, AZ-900, SANS GIAC, CISM, CISA
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs