Senior Cyber Security Engineer
We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
A day in the life of a Senior Cyber Security Engineer
As a Senior Cyber Security Engineer, you will be a part of the vibrant team of our highly skilled Information Security Department of the Information Security Solutions and Services organization. Your everyday life will mainly consist of designing and implementing advanced Information Security Solutions and operating the relevant infrastructure.
Your main duties will be:
- Design Cyber Security Solutions taking into consideration the existing IT infrastructure of various organizations, the industry best practices and the state-of-the-art Technology.
- Install, configure and support Cyber Security systems that put into effect corporate Information Security policies of large European, Public and Private organizations.
- Liaise with the IT and the Network departments of various organizations in order to efficiently integrate Cyber Security systems to existing IT and network infrastructure.
- Set Information Security Requirements in IT projects and infrastructure.
- Identify security gaps and proactively propose remedies to mitigate them.
- Assist in maintaining the security level of networks, IT systems and SW Applications.
- Administrate IT and network infrastructure (OSs, Virtualization, Cloud, DBs, network devices, etc) that support innovative Cyber Security solutions.
- Document Cyber Security solutions in both high-level blueprints and in low level designs.
- Stay updated with industry trends and emerging technologies relevant to Cyber Security.
If you have
- University degree in Computer Engineering or another relevant field
- Proven experience in implementing Cyber Security Solutions such as PAM, PIM, DLP, IRM, SIEM, IAM and GRC.
- Proven working experience in IT Systems and Networks (eg. Linux/ Unix/ Windows based infrastructure, VMware, Hyper V, KVM, databases, network protocols, firewalls, VPN etc)
- Familiarization with modern IT technics such as OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML, cloud services such as Azure, AWS, Containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Open shift, Docker, etc
- Solid scripting skills (e.g. shell, Perl, Python, Ruby)
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
…then this position is suitable for you!
It would also be a plus if you had
- Master’s degree in IT or Security.Professional certifications in one or more of the required qualifications (eg.Microsoft Certifications such as AZ-104, AZ-500, AZ-900, SC-900, CCNA Security)
- One or more of the globally recognized information security professional certifications (OSCP, CEH, OSCE, GPEN, OSWP, CISSP etc)
- Technical certifications from Information Security Product Vendors
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values: https://bit.ly/3SSbBzU
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United … Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 220K * USD 135K+ *
Mobile Security Engineer - CertificationAndroid Banking C Finance Industrial Linux +7
Competitive pay Flex hours Gear Home office stipend Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs