Cloud Assurance and Cloud Risk Advisory specialists - Consultant level
Midrand, South Africa
DeloitteFür unsere Kunden entwickeln wir integrierte Lösungen. Unsere Services umfassen Wirtschaftsprüfung, Steuerberatung, Financial Advisory und Consulting.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organisation”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte makes an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
About the Division
The value that Deloitte Risk Advisory Africa creates for organisations is synonymous with operational excellence. Our five business areas work in unison to provide integrated solutions unique to the organisational requirements of any business.
In a world that is constantly changing, organisations need to adapt quickly to respond to new risks and take advantage of new opportunities. Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice advises organisations on how to effectively mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations.
Click here to read more about our Risk Advisory practice.
Candidate can be based in JHB or CPT.
Main Purpose of Job
Supports the business leadership in the sales and delivery of Cloud Assurance and Risk Advisory service offerings. Builds high performing teams to deliver on client engagements. Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement in the Cloud Risk space.
- Proven winning business, staff development, exceptional delivery, business development, continuous improvement.
- Bring deep technical (SME) and industry experience in selected Cloud sub offering (domain) to engage with clients and key stakeholders pragmatically.
- Understands technical complexity at Network, Application, Database, Infrastructure and Cloud level.
- Understand and interpret complex cloud-related business challenges and has a demonstrated ability to respond by conceiving innovative Cloud Risk solutions for clients.
- Strong on design and delivery of end-to-end information security Cloud solutions which are enabled by technology and can think independently and creatively when formulating cloud solutions.
- Strong in the field of current cloud technologies and their applications within a business context.
- Experience in translating clients' risk, security, and compliance requirements into specific Cloud Risk solutions and design patterns.
- Applying Cloud Security Reference Architectures to deliver consistent, standardized solutions for Identity & Access Management and Cloud related technology.
- Designing solutions for managing risk for integration between Cloud and on-premises security solutions.
- Solutions Architect experience preferable.
Collaborating and coordinating solution design and development work with other sub offerings.
Managing risk in public, private and hybrid cloud solutions
- Utilizing and applying knowledge of Cloud solutions across IaaS, PaaS & SaaS into projects, such as AWS, Google and Azure.
- Laws and regulations related to Information Security, Data Protection and/or Privacy especially where relevant to the Cloud.
- Good technical capability and technical certifications in the following areas:
- Cloud Security engineering/design/operations:
- CCSP - Certified Cloud Security Professional [ISC2]
- AWS Solution Architect
- SalesForce, and other SaaS solutions specific security topics
- Amazon and/or Microsoft certified Solutions Architect.
- Ability to identify patterns, and analyse and improve processes and controls
- IT System and networks design, build and administration
- Project Management including Agile Project Management
- DevOps toolsets (CI/CD pipeline) and corresponding DevSecOps capabilities
- Microservices, containerisation, server-less computing/FaaS
- Related Technical fundamentals at that point in time and what the market is procuring
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to deliver multiple engagements on time and within budget
- Proven ability to make decisions and the right judgement calls in complex projects and situations
- Creates a culture of trust, ownership and accountability across teams and projects
- On the job coaching for managers and professional staff and taking accountability for multiple large engagements
- Manages large engagement / multiple engagement deadlines holistically, identifying risks and escalating
- Drives continuous improvement
- Custodian of the business, shaping offerings that we need to proactively take to the market
Relevant Degree, Honours or post graduate diploma, professional qualifications e.g. B.Sc, BCom,
Working towards a Professional certifications - examples include:
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CISA(Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional) for AWS + Azure + GCP
- AWS/Amazon and/or Microsoft certified Solutions Architect or suitable hands-on experience is required.
4 years’ working experience
2 years in a client facing role
2-4 years of progressive experience with one or more years of Cloud specific experience, with role(s) in a professional, consulting services, public and/or private sector organizations is required.
- Experience in translating clients' cloud risk into specific Cloud solutions and design patterns;
- Applying Cloud Reference Architecture to deliver consistent, standardized solutions for Identity and Access Management, Data Protection, Secure DevOps, Security Operations, and other security domains;
- Designing solutions for integration between Cloud and on-premises security solutions;
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day. We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. We seek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Herndon, Virginia, USA Herndon, Virginia, USA Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 136K - 247K USD 136K+
Sr. Security Engineer, AWS., AWS Security Corporate Architecture & DesignAWS Computer Science Network security Pentesting SecOps Threat intelligence
Career development Conferences Equity Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs