Director | Cyber Security Sector Lead
KPMG AustraliaKPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
Our Technology Risk and Cyber team advises clients about their potential cyber and IT risks and opportunities. We work as an integrated business and as part of a larger multi-disciplinary team. The team draws on a diverse and dedicated group of people, powerful KPMG methodologies, innovating capability and assets, and global resources to support our clients in managing their cyber and IT risks. Some of the key areas we help our clients with are:
- Cloud/Security Architecture
- Adversary Simulations, like red teaming and purple teaming
- Identity and Access Management
- Governance Risk Compliance
- Security assessments, strategy and operating model development
- Cyber security transformation
- Incident Response
- Business Resilience
The Sector Lead is a client-facing and business development role focused on key sectors and clients. They will be reporting to the Cyber Industry Lead to drive cyber pipeline. You will have business development targets to generate cyber related opportunities with KPMG clients. This role will be vastly focused on relationship building, key communication and building networks.
- Develop strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the Financial Services sector, to develop and identify business opportunities across Technology, Risk and Cyber
- Responsible for a sales and revenue pipeline and achieving targets to contribute to the broader Financial Services sector
- Engagement with C-suite stakeholders, building long-term and mutually beneficial relationships
- Hands-on project delivery, leading a team to achieve engagement delivery success for the clients to quality, budget and within agreed timeframes
- Liaising with the rest of the internal capability leads, teams and the wider firm, to bring solutions and services to address client needs and problems
- Internal collaboration across the Cybersecurity division to keep up to date on emerging technology
- Some team and performance management responsibilities, related to the successful delivery and quality outcome of the engagements that you have won.
How are you extraordinary?
- You have broad Cyber security knowledge and expertise, able to communicate Cyber security themes and concepts at senior levels and across the business.
- You have knowledge and experience in sales, from a proposal through to sale and execution delivery. You are comfortable with working to sales targets and reaching out to clients to identify opportunities and grow the sales pipeline.
- You are able to identify the key needs of the clients, and are able to develop and pursue follow on discussions across the firm and activities to go from opportunity to close of a sale.
- You have ability to proactively identify new opportunities by aligning strategic insight and cyber trends to client needs.
- You have excellent stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with clients and make warm referrals back to relevant capability leads and client partners.
- Preferred 10+ years Cyber and Sector experience with 5 years in a senior role
- Experience in growing Cyber business (Sales and Presales experience is desirable)
- Preferred big 4 or consultancy experience or sales role within a tech company with a focus on cyber
- Breadth of knowledge and understanding of Cyber security
KPMG is a professional services firm with global outreach and deep sector experience. We work with clients across an array of industries to solve complex challenges, steer change and enable growth.
Our people are what make KPMG the thriving workplace that it is and what sets us apart is that we know great minds think differently. Collaborate with a team of passionate, highly skilled professionals who’ve got your back. You’ll build relationships with unique and diverse colleagues who will provide you with the support you need to be your best and produce meaningful and impactful work in an inclusive, equitable culture.
At KPMG, you’ll take control over how you work. We’re embracing a new way of working in many ways, from offering flexible hours and locations to generous paid parental leave and career breaks. Our people enjoy a variety of exciting perks, including retail discounts, health and wellbeing initiatives, learning and growth opportunities, salary packaging options and more.
Diverse candidates have diverse needs. During your recruitment journey, information will be provided about adjustment requests. If you require additional support before submitting your application, please contact the Talent Support Team.
At KPMG every career is different, and we look forward to seeing how you grow with us.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs