IT SOX Compliance Analyst - Remote
Mexico - Remote
BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
Do you love challenges? Are you passionate about security and love implementing regulatory standards? Does educating and communicating the benefits of a systematic approach to security programs interest you? You want to be at the edge of learning new technologies, cloud frameworks and integrations? Do you feel like contributing to a common goal and being part of a group of people who work together with respect, mutual support and clear strategic goals? Then the BigCommerce Governance Risk Compliance & InfoSec team is calling. The number one thing our customers care about is Information Security. The person who accepts this challenge will be able to make a large impact on the maturity of our Information Security Management System. In this role, you’ll be helping guide the work to make BigCommerce a shining example of security best practices.
The work involves supporting our compliance programs, working with our teams to implement risk improvement processes and projects. BigCommerce is committed to being a leader in Information Security in the ecommerce space. Your skills and your passion for protecting data and ensuring compliance will be a large factor in BigCommerce’s future success.
What you’ll do:
- Function as a representative of Information Security leading by example, being diplomatic yet firm, fair, flexible and consistent in deploying industry-standard information security best practices and applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- Educate control owners on the quarterly user access review and annual role review processes
- Facilitate the quarterly user access reviews by obtaining user lists, uploading data into SailPoint and monitoring status for effective completion
- Complete all quarterly user access reviews by the 30 day deadline from the external auditors
- Facilitate the annual role review by working with control owners to obtain permission lists and partnering with external parties for completion
- Proactively communicate status of reviews and escalate challenges encountered
- Create documentation of the quarterly user access review and annual role review processes including necessary steps, common pitfalls and recommendations for future iterations
- Work with HR to obtain new user and termination listings
- Assisting in the development and tracking of control recommendations for corrective action/improvement.
- Stay abreast of current issues and obtain continuing education and training.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as requested.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about audit controls and techniques
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a technology environment.
- Experience with translating business requirements into project implementation plans and validation, including user acceptance testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion about process improvement and removing friction from systems
- Direct experience with audit and compliance frameworks, e.g., SOX, PCI, etc.
- Experience with auditors and the evidence collection process
- Experience with the design and testing of IT security controls in a managed hosting and/or Software-as-a-Service environment
- Experience in building relationships across business functions, locations, and technical stakeholders.
- Self-direction, attention to detail with a passion to solve practical problems while dealing with a number of variables.
- Ability to present ideas/solutions and communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately with others at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in reading the culture of a company, adjusting your style and adapting as needed.
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you both take ownership and have fun.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines
**Please submit your resume in English for review. **
- Fluent in English
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
Allen, TX, United States Allen, TX, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 52K - 98K * USD 52K+ *
CFC (Cyber Fusion Centre) Sr. Threat Detection Analyst I - US REMOTE ONLYAgile CERT Firewalls GIAC IDS Intrusion detection +9
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +5
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs