OSCP Certified, Penetration Tester (USA Based)
UltraViolet CyberEvolve your security operations into your proactive risk reducing superpower through the combination of MDR with Red Teams that validate every alert.
- Conduct web application, mobile application, network, wireless, and operational technology penetration tests.
- Conduct security assessments of cloud environments and application source code review.
- Conduct penetration tests in accordance with standard methodologies (i.e. OWASP, NIST, PTES).
- Use common penetration testing and red-team tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Utilize custom penetration testing tools, frameworks, and infrastructure.
- Assess risk of discovered vulnerabilities based on likelihood and severity of exploitation.
- Document and deliver technical reports on detailed findings and vulnerability remediation recommendations.
- Collaborate with clients throughout an assessment on status and vulnerability information.
- Evolve our capabilities and toolset.
- Familiarity with Security Content Automation Protocols (SCAP), Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE), Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS), Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE), or Common Platform Enumeration (CPE)
- Understanding US Government Configuration Baseline (USGCB), Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), NSA Guides, National Checklist Program (NCP) or Common Secure configurations
- Penetration Testing in 3 or more of the following:
- - Web Applications
- - Network (Internal / External)
- - Active Directory
- - Mobile Applications
- - Cloud Environments
- - Phishing
- Tools / Services:
- - NMAP
- - BurpSuite
- - CrackMapExec
- - BloodHound
- - Ansible
- - Terraform
- - Git
- - AWS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity or related field preferred
- At least 2 years of experience related to conducting penetration tests or red-team assessments
- Ability to Travel 1 Week Every 2 Months
- Offensive Security Certified Professional
Benefits at UltraViolet Cyber!
- 401(k), including an employer match of 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (available on the 1st day of the month following your first day of employment)
- Group Term Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and/or Critical Illness
- Participation in the Discretionary Time Off (DTO) Program
- 11 Paid Holidays Annually
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs