Compliance and Audit Officer - Homebased
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
NECSWSNEC Software Solutions builds software and services that deliver better outcomes, keeping people safer, healthier and better connected.
Come join us and make a difference in the world!
We’re NEC Software Solutions (part of global tech giant NEC Corporation). While you read this ad, our software is helping to dispatch ambulances, support families, keep trains on the move, locate missing people and even test the hearing of newborn babies.
Working with us, you’ll be helping our 3,000+ employees push the boundaries of what’s possible and support amazing public services.
We work with governments, hospitals, police forces, housing providers, local authorities and more. We help them pay financial support faster, speed up treatments for patients and respond to emergencies in the right way. The more we do, the more our customers can do for others. And together, we make a world of difference.
We’d love your help. And we’ll support you all the way.
This role is home based with some travel
As a trusted international supplier, NEC Software Solutions is required to comply with multiple legal and regulatory frameworks and to specific requirements of our internal and external stakeholders. To demonstrate our compliance, NEC SWS are certified to multiple international standards and various other certifications and accreditations.
The Compliance and Audit Officer works within a small multi-national team that provides the assurance for these standards certifications across the whole of our business. Through audit and collaboration with the business, we strive to continually improve our management systems and associated processes. The team have the following key areas of focus:
- Produce, deploy and monitor the NEC SWS annual compliance training programme.
- Ensure NEC SWS operate within a range of ISO standards- including but not limited to – Information Security Management (ISO 27001), Service Management (ISO 20000), Quality Management (ISO 9001) and Business Continuity Management (ISO 22301) and Environmental Management (ISO 14001).
- Arrange, facilitate and produce accurate minutes of management reviews, Steering Groups and Business Continuity Exercises throughout the business.
- Discuss any potential changes to certifications that may need actioned to Lead Compliance and Audit Officer
In addition to carrying out internal audits and hosting of external audits the Compliance and Audit Officer will also work within the team and with other teams to:
- Feed into the NEC SWS Internal/External audit schedule, providing updates to the Compliance Team Administrator
- Update and track the completion of all corrective and preventative actions resulting from audits, exercises and management reviews
- Produce detailed and high-quality and accurate audit reports
- Create and maintain centralised management system document sets
- Carry out assurance audits of major NEC SWS suppliers
- Prepare and deliver any training workshops for major changes in documentation or processes
- Assist with preparation and delivery of any other required training workshops
- Manage the NEC SWS business continuity management system documents sets
- Facilitate Business Continuity exercises at all sites
- Facilitate in the creation and deployment of annual compliance training
- Facilitate 3rd party audits as required
- Assist with other compliance and audit activities as required
Skills and experience essential:
- Ability to work in multi-disciplined environment considering Security, Business Continuity, Service Management, Quality Management and Environmental Management.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and record pertinent information.
- Can demonstrate ability to plan and organise workload with good results.
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate at various levels within an organisation and third parties.
- Management of small team improvement projects.
- Ability to produce accurate and high-quality documentation.
- An understanding of the principals and structure of International Standards (ISO)
- Previous auditing experience
We are proud of the benefits we offer employees of NEC Software Solutions
- Private Medical Cover funded by NEC for Employees (with the option to add family members at an additional cost)
- 25 days paid holiday with the option to buy/ sell
- 4 x basic salary life assurance cover funded by NEC (with the option to increase cover at an additional cost)
- A Group Pension Plan with fantastic employer contributions up to a maximum of 8.5%
- A fantastic selection of flexible benefits to suit your individual needs
- We are an employer who cares, we have a invaluable employee assistance programme which can help in every area of your life
- All colleagues get free access to LinkedIn Learning. Over 15000 courses covering a huge breadth of subjects. Learn about what you like, when you like, how you like.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the UK. Documentary evidence will be required.
All offers are subject to satisfactory vetting and reference checks.
NEC Software Solutions is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all communities.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs