Project Manager IT Security
Bruxelles, wallonne, Région, Belgium
NRB GroupNRB est le plus important groupe IT en Belgique. Nous proposons des services et des solutions informatiques innovantes et de la plus haute qualité.
NRB is looking for a Project Manager IT Security for our client based in Bruxelles to join their department Digital Business Solutions who will work closely with the security department to drive the successful delivery of the security projects.
As Security Project Manager you will be part of the IT Production department and you will report to your Team Lead.
The Security Project Manager will facilitate the management of scope for the customer’s requirements, plan implementations and deliver to the planned scope and budget.
In this role, you will manage and coordinate all project activities such as capture of business needs, functional and technical design of solutions, validation of proposed architectures, implementations of solutions and change management.
In particular, during :
- the project preparation phase:
- You identify the stakeholders
- Specify the scope and deliverables, as well as the standards, methods, processes and tools, define a schedule and budget
- the execution phase phase:
- Identify and manage project risks and issues.
- Identify changes, analyse their impact and implement the necessary actions.
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Allocate and monitor tasks for project team members
- Manage human and technical resource requirements.
- Apply the methods, processes and tools defined in the project plan.
- the project closure phase :
- transfer project knowledge to ensure continuity in "business as usual" mode for the project.
Key responsibilities :
- Lead project delivery from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with security stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents following the company’s standard.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget/Scope - changes where necessary as per defined process.
- Ensure that project meets its deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team lead and security stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Ensure project or service scope and deliverables are defined and agreed with all security stakeholders.
- Liaise with security, IT Teams on an ongoing basis.
- Diagnose and evaluate potential risks and issues throughout the project and execute appropriate plans to mitigate them.
- Report regularly to the Team Lead and Stakeholders with regard to risks.
- 3+ years relevant experience with project management in IT Security.
- Certified in Project Management (PMP, Prince2, PM2)
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
- Security certifications such as CISSP, SSCP, CISA or CISM is an asset.
- Experience and understanding of IAM, IGA & PAM, MDR, Data Loss Prevention and Data security protection concepts.
- Comprehensive understanding of Information Security Frameworks (e.g. ISMS, ISO 27001, NIS, etc.) and data privacy act such as GDPR.
- Understanding of the principles of monitoring and reporting on compliance with security and data protection policies, as well as the enforcement of policies.
- Demonstrate “can do” work ethic coupled with effective Self-management and ability to overcome ambiguously or under-defined problems.
- Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince2, PM2) is a must.
- Can facilitate Steerco, project update meetings and guide resources.
- Possesses the ability to communicate, present and produce documentation on various levels for differing audiences.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Egham - Tamesis Egham - Tamesis Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst – Cloud and Network Security, Emerging Technologies and Trends (REMOTE - UK)Application security AWS Azure CCSP CEH CISSP +7
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs