Engineering Manager, Code Security Analysis
LaceworkNeed better insight into the security of your cloud environments? Learn how Lacework can automate cloud security, prioritize risks, and help you scale.
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
The Lacework Code Security platform enables developers to scan their code repositories in order to identify potential misconfigurations against security best practices before they reach the production environment. Our platform aims to reduce the number of security vulnerabilities created during the development phase, thereby reducing the cost of fixing these in production. Lacework Code Security platform provides meaningful and actionable results in order to fix any highlighted issues. We are working to support a larger and larger range of recommended best practices to deliver a secure, reliable application deployment experience as well as ensuring production infrastructure, deployed using Infra-Structure as Code, is secure as far left as possible in the DevOps life-cycle.
About the Role:
- Leading a team of engineers in the implementation and deployment of Lacework’s Code Security platform as part of our “Shift Left Initiative”
- Acting as a player/coach within the team, supporting the teams needs and allowing them to get to the best solutions while adding value for our customers
- Build robust and flexible build and test automation pipelines around all functionality to ensure CI/CD practices and large scale test automation are the norm
- Working closely with partner teams in engineering, product management, and customer facing teams to define a charter and a roadmap for the team that balances the outside-in perspective against the inside-out, while also finding harmony between tactical and strategic solutions.
- Partner with platform and infrastructure engineering to improve both agility and quality of the Lacework product, supporting rapid CI/CD and infrastructure-as-code constructs to automate everything from testing to production delivery.
- 5+ years of experience managing engineering teams.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience with customer-facing product development.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud computing and deployment of SaaS software
- Strong knowledge of SaaS deployments, microservices & relational databases
- Must have demonstrated ability to design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Working knowledge/experience with modern cloud deployment models (including containers, object stores, secrets & access managers, etc)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar.
We are a small and dynamic team – join us and be part of the three fastest-growing enterprise software markets: cloud, security, and machine learning.
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
More jobs like this
Remote - Ireland Remote - Ireland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote Ireland, UK and CanadaNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United … Communications House,, Staines-Upon-Thames, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 220K * USD 135K+ *
Mobile Security Engineer - CertificationAndroid Banking C Finance Industrial Linux +7
Competitive pay Flex hours Gear Home office stipend Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs